One day together

Will p.o.v
  Bill and Dipper were cleaning my bruises while (y/n) was cleaning her lips.
"Ak! Ugh! I hate when blood comes out it so..." then she shivers.

"You shouldn't have beaten Dillan up (y/n)." Dipper says and I look at her and she looks at me.

"Well Dillan shouldn't have beaten Will up then." (Y/n) said and then looked away from me.

"Will why haven't you told me that Dillan made you his meat sack?" Bill asks.

"I-I didn't want too." I reply then (y/n) looks at me.

"Will if I didn't come then you would of been hurt really badly or possibly dead! I was so Fucking worried about you and I cried when Bill told me ." She said and then went out of the bathroom.

I felt bad that (y/n) was suffering like that. I started to tear up.

"Will you have people who care about you and even love you, you should tell them no matter how dangerous the threat was." Dipper says.

"Dippy is right Will." Bill said and I nodded my head.

Once they finish cleaning my bruises, I was told to keep my shirt off so my chest gets some fresh air. Bill and Dipper was cleaning up in the bathroom and I went to find (y/n).

She was about to go to the bathroom and I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. I hugged her and started to cry.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I would never do that again and I love you so much." I said.

She hugged me and broke into tears. "Will....I love you too." She said.

(Y/n) p.o.v
I pulled away and he pulled me back into a hug. "Um...are you okay?" I ask.

"Yes I just don't want you to pull away. I feel cold." He said.

How could he not feel cold? He is freaking shirtless! His skin is so smooth and soft and warm and his body is....what the heck am I thinking?! I blush and I think Will saw. He picked up my head and then kissed me. I kissed him back and then some tears just started to come out.

"Is something wrong? Do you have another boyfriend and I wasn't supposed to kiss you but I did?" He asks and I could see sadness in his eyes.

"N-No I just miss you and I am only here to stay for one day and.."

He cut me off with another kiss. After the kiss I was blushing badly.

We sat on Will couch and I was in his arm. Dipper was in Bill arms and they were on the other side of the couch and flirting. I was just in Will arms and I snuggle with him. Night fell and we ate.

"Well we are gonna go and rest at the mystery sh-" Dipper was interrupted by Bill.

"No stay here guys since it is so late and I bet you -" Bill was cut by kiss by Dipper.

"I call couch!" I said and Dipper groans.

"Don't worry Dippy you can sleep with me." Bill says and Dipper blushes.

"Yes go sleep with Bill Dippy." I say and he gives me a glare. I giggle and then I say goodnight to Bill and Dipper.

Will gives me a blanket to sleep on the couch and then we kiss goodnight. Well a few minutes pass and I was about to sleep until Will came.

"I can't sleep." He says.

I turned to him but I can't see him because it's dark but the I could see a little bit of him by the moonlight. "Mm...okay then use a night light." I say.