New friendship

Will P.O.V

(Y/n) lead me to her room and I followed her. We went upstairs I had no idea why I was crying over a deal I made with my brother. Well I know that Bill always win a deal so I have no chance of winning. But if I tell (y/n) I'm sure she will understand. I mean I know I just met her but what if she doesn't want to be friends with a crybaby. I started to get worried about what will happen next that I didn't realize that I bumped into a girl. She had brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a pink sweater and a purple skirt.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Mabel this is Will Cipher, Will this is Mabel pines my big sis" (y/n) introduced us to each other, even though we already met. I was more focus on (y/n) instead of the pine twins.

"Oh yeah! I remember now." She smiles at me.

"Hi. Nice to meet you, Mabel" I say as I held my hand out for her to shake. She shook my hand really hard. She had a wide smile on her face.

"Is he your boyfriend (y/n)?" Mabel asked randomly. (Y/n) face was red and my face started to heat up too.

"N-no were not dating " I say.

"Hm sure your not" she says.

"Mabel we are just friends!" (Y/n) yelled and then covered her mouth. I looked at her and I had to step in before things got more awkward.

"Mabel we are just friends, we just met" I say.

"Okay sorry guys I just got excited " Mabel said.

Then she left and I followed (y/n) to her room. She opened the door and I entered, I sat on chair while she closed the door behind her.

"Sorry about that. My sister does that to boys that I invite to come over" she pulls back her (h/c) hair behind her ear and let's out a nervous laugh.

"I shouldn't have said that"

"No it's okay " I told her.

"So what's the deal you made with your brother?" (Y/n) asked me. I looked at into her beautiful (e/c) brown eyes. Then I told what the deal was and when I finished, everything was quite for a minute.

"How many friends are you supposed to make ?" She asked.

"Like at least two I guess " I wasn't sure how many, I just needed to make friends and fast.
"I know it's stupid "

"It's not. You got at least one friend right?" (Y/n) asked, I nodded my head 'No'.

"Well you do have a friend. And that's is me! " she smiled at me.

"Thanks " I smiled at her. (Y/n) started to blush. I started into her eyes and looked at her beauty .

(Y/n) P.O.V

I started to blush for no reason, we were staring  into each other eyes then I cleared my throat.

"So...um since we're friends now. How about we get to know each other?"

"Okay" Will said.

"How about 20 questions?"

"Yeah I'll start. How old are you ? " Will asked me.

"15. What about you?"

"I'm 16" he whispered, but I still heard him.

"My turn! Favorite color?"

"Blue. Favorite sibling?"

"Hm. That hard but I will go will Dipper/ Mabel "
The rest of the day we went on asking questions and making jokes. Then Will phone was buzzing and Will looked at it.

"I have to go now. Um...guess I see you later" he said.

"Wait why don't you give me your number to text me sometime." I say. He nodded his head and we exchange numbers. Then I showed him the way out. As soon as I closed the door Mabel was in front of my face.

"So how did it go?" She asked with a loud voice.

"Um...so far, his favorite color is blue like me and he has a twin and his parents died when he was just ten, so it's been just him and his brother ever since. And he is a bit older than me and he is a really cool, nice, sweet guy. It was great to know him." Mabel just stood there and speechless.

"Now if you excuse me I have to go to my room and do something important " I say, heading upstairs.

"You like like him!" Mabel squeals.

I stop and turn around to look at her .
"N-no I don't " my face starts to heat up.

"Aw! (Y/n) finally likes a boy" Mabel says while she twirls around.

"Mabel! Would you please stop. I would know if I like a boy or not. Besides I just met him today " I finally say and run to my room. I was freaking out, what if Mabel is right? I never had a crush or even liked a boy. I never think of boys that much and usually I wouldn't worry. Ugh! Why is life hard to understand! I'm pretty sure I this is a dream so I went and took a nap, hoping to that this feeling goes away,