Fun with Pine Twins

(Y/n) p.o.v
Today I was staying home, all bored. I had my t-shirt on and some shorts. Will and Bill were out of town. They had their show going on in some other town. I was watching (fav. Show). Dipper came in and sat next to me. He sighed. I sighed. Then Mabel sat on the other side of me. She sighed. I sighed. He sighed. We all sighed. I felt some arms wrapped around me.

"You upset that your boyfriend is away?" Mabel said.

"No. Will is not my BOYFRIEND. I'm just waiting for my friends to come over." I growled at her.

"Yeah sure." Dipper said.

"Oh. So you aren't worried that Bill might be flirting with so many girls. He might not even like you." I said Dipper face fell.

"So why didn't you tell us that your friends are coming over." Mabel asked.

"Well they decided to tell me when they were on their way here. You know that they don't tell me before they do it. They tell me when they are in the middle of doing their stuff." I said.

"Yeah. I love it when Mark makes his random...." Mabel has a crush on my friends brother. They are the same age. Mark feels the same way towards Mabel . Mark has a lil sis that is the same age as me. Bella. We've been friends since diapers. Mark and Dipper have been friends since diapers too. We all have been friends.

"Mark?" Dipper raised his eyebrow.

"Oh. Someone has a crush on my friend brother." I said.

"And on my best friend!" Dipper added.

"Don't blame me for having a crush on your friend! You two have a crush on the Cipher Twins. And Will is older than you (y/n)! You are gay dipper!" She said and then turned around.
I looked at Dipper and he gave me a look. I gave him the look back. Then I nodded my head to Mabel. He sighed and scooted over to her.

"Hey sorry Mabel. But (y/n) is more sorry." He said.

I growled at him. "Am not!" I protest and he smirked at me.

"The only way to show me that you are not more sorry than Dipper is to join us." She said patting the spot next to her.

"Ugh! Too lazy." I groaned.

"Do it before you regret it." She seriously said .

"No. This chair is comfortable." I said. I looked back at the Tv.

Then Mabel left me and Dipper in the living room.

"You'll regret it (y/n)." Dipper spoke.

"Yeah sure. What will she do? Accidentally tore my room apart ." I said.

"No. Something more worse than that!" Mabel said.

I turned to see her holding a water balloon.
"Don't you dare throw that!" I yelled.

"Why?" Dipper asked.

"These are new clothes. That's why!" I told him.
Then Mabel threw the water balloon at me and dipper. We both go wet. She ran outside.

"Were the hell did she get two water balloons.?" Dipper asked.

"I don't know but she will get it." I got up and went after her. Dipper came behind me. We got outside and started to look around. Then she stood in front of the yard and had 3 box of so many water balloons in it.

"Ready?" She asked me and Dipper.

"Dipper and you, each get a box."

"So we are playing now." Dipper said.