New town to explore

This is my first fanfic. So don't judge me or my writing . Anyway I haven't watched any new gravity falls. So I know enough. Your last name will be Your last name. You are 15 and Dipper and Mabel are 16. This is my first time and I know I don't have that many reader, so what?

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<>>>>>>>>><<<>

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was headed to to gravity falls, where my twins are. My twin siblings are Mabel and Dipper pines. My last name is (l/n) . I have my dads last name, after my mom broke up with the twin dad she met my dad and then they made me then my  dad died in the war. My mom got back with twin dad. The twin dad treats me like his own and he pretty much forgets that I am not his. So he looks out for me a lot. When the twins are at uncle Stan for summer, he always spends time with me. I respect him. ( Sorry if you have a close connection with your dad)

Since I was old enough to go with dipper and Mabel to gravity falls. They wanted me to come last summer but I had to go to camp. I pranked most of my teachers and punched a boy then got camp for a summer, which suck and I don't want to go back. So I had to be good to go with the twins. I hate boys. They will always use girls and are fuck boys. There will never be a gentle boy and nice, kind, sweet, cute boy.

We were on the bus. "So dipper got any ideas about your next performance?" I asked. He and Mabel started a Pines twins show which is really cool. They perform lots of trick and funny jokes.

"None, we will spend this whole summer together and show you around. I'm so excited " he jumped in his seat. 

"Yeah (y/n) it is a awesome place. With awesome people!" Mabel added.

"Yay!" I say with sarcasm.

"It won't be bad (y/n). Who knows you might even meet a boy!" Mabel say with excitement.

"I am not into boys, you guys know that" I say.

"(Y/n) you should give boys a try, you know " Dipper smiled.

"You know that dad won't let me date and I thought you would not want me to have a boyfriend " I say.

"Well if the boy break you I will break them too. Just like you when you broke the boys nose and knocked out some of his teeth last year." He added.

I laughed . We arrived at the bus stop and got off with all our stuff. Dipper leads  us to a restaurant. We walk in silence.