Bill X Dipper

Dipper p.o.v
I Waited for Bill and (y/n). I wanted to know who won so badly. I wanted Bill to win.
They finally came out after like 30 minutes of waiting. Bill had a frown on and my lil sis had a huge cute smile on.

"We won!" She yelled.

"We did!" Mabel screamed. Mabel, Hannah, (y/n) all had a group hug. We boys all groaned.

"Bill what happened?" I asked.

"Nothing, you just have a problem. Your sis is just so damn good at this stuff. Why didn't you teach her girly stuff?" Bill asked.

"Let's get food now!" (Y/n) said. Everyone followed her. So only me and Bill were left alone.
"I wanted to win so badly." I complained.

"You wanted to win?" He smirked and my face heated up.

"I-I was counting on you." I nervously said. He leaned closer to me and pinned me against the wall and just kissed me. Then he pulled away and  his face was all red.

"Sorry." He stated.

I wanted to kiss him more. So I did the dumbest thing. I kissed him and this time, the kiss felt right. After the kiss I pulled away. We both blushed hard.

"Looks like you already won." Bill smirked at me.

"Shut up." I blushed.
He laughed.

"So that mean that I'm all yours." He said.

"I-I ...does that mean we are a thing?" I asked.

"No." He said.

I felt all sad.

"Would you like to go out with me?" He asked.

"Yes." I said with joy filling me up.

"Okay well, then how about I hold your hand and lets go eat now and figure out our date later." He said.

"Fine. I want to chose. You lost in the game." I said.

"You already won me. So I listen to you." He smiled and we held hands. I couldn't wait to tell Mabel and (y/n).

"Bill how long have you liked me?" I asked.

"Well since last summer." His face turned red and he looked in the other direction.

"Last summer?" I was confused.

"Well yeah, when you moved in with Ford and Stan for the summer I saw you. I was at the shack looking at some useless junk that they sell. I saw you behind the counter and that's when I started to take a liking in you. So I came everyday just to see you. I had multiple time to talk to you but then I remember that I had a show to go and my brother to watch. These boys bullied my brother and I had to be there to protect him. Then one day I went to the shack to see and talk to you. But you weren't there, I asked Ford and he said that you went back to your home. I got sad and went on with my life. Until this summer I always liked you and wanted to kiss you. Your sis helped me." I explained.

"Wait which sis?" I asked.

"(Y/n)."

"She told you that I liked you the whole time! You knew the whole time!" I covered my blushing face with my hands.

"No she didn't tell me that. She said that I had to confess my feelings to you. I kept saying I will but I didn't until this day." He uncovered my face.

"Your sis is good at keeping secrets, she kept my secrets about you. She actually helped me." He stared into my eyes. I got lost in his golden eyes and he got lost in mine.

"Hey love birds! Aren't you gonna eat?" Mark asked. Then we snapped back to reality.

"Yep." Bill said and walked in the restaurant where we first met for real.

We all sat and Bill sat next to me. I held his hand. Everyone knew that I was already gay. They were okay with it. But some people in the restaurant kept looking at us in disgust.
Bill gave them glares and then they looked away. Frighten I guess.

Bill p.o.v
I finally had my kiss. I finally had him all to me and he has me all to him. I was scared that he will reject me at first. But turns out he had liked me too. Thank God! I will have to thank him more lately. Some people were giving dirty looks at us. I gave them my famous glare back at them. They all looked away.

"Hey faggots." A boy my age said.

"Fagots ?" I said.

"Yeah that's what you are. Aren't you?" He said.

"Well you think that you are all that don't you?" I said.

"Well I'm better than you and straight." He shot back at me.

I saw dipper looking down at our hands. He gave me a sad look. (Y/n) saw our reaction.

"Don't call my friends a fagot." Mark stood up.

Then the rest of them started to speak up. Except (y/n), she stood quiet. Everyone in the restaurant had their eyes on us.

"Well if I were you guys I wouldn't be friends with them. That would be embarrassing." He said. Everyone shut up.

"Well if I were you, I would go back to my business instead of being nosy. Strangers are supposed to mind their own business you know." (Y/n) spoke up.

"I know that." He said.

"Doesn't seem like it." (Y/n) continued.
"Yes I do." He growled.

"Then why did I have to tell you? Huh? If I were you it would be an embarrassment that a young girl like me had to tell you what to do and learn. Looks like I'm wiser than you. " she snapped.

"I-I" he was speechless.

"I what? Don't have anything to say. So leave before I really embarrass you. No wait looks like I already did." She glared at him. She had her hand on her hips.

"Turn around and walk away and mind your own business and life. But let me give you advice. MIND. YOUR.OWN. NOSE." She said. With that he left and everyone in the restaurant clapped.

"Thank you." (Y/n) took a bow.

Then everyone went back to their own business.

"That was awesome!" Mabel exclaimed. (Y/n) blushed a little

"Thanks." She thanked.

"I took the video on the whole thing." Mark said.

"Send it to me." (Y/n) said.

"Okay well I'll send it to everyone." He said and did it. Dipper sent the video to me.

"Thanks lol sis." Dipper said.

"Yeah thanks." I added.

"You guys own me two weeks." She said.

"Alright." Dipper and I agreed.

We all made jokes and laughed. We spent the rest of the day like this at the shack.

The night fell and we all decided to sleep at the living room. Which we did, Dipper slept in my arm and the couples did too. Even Jack and (y/n) slept like that. Good thing that Will wasn't here to see that. I fell asleep and smiled at the day that I just had with these amazing people.