Part Nineteen

Which Creepypasta hits you with a cheesy pick-up line, and what is the pick-up line?

♑︎ Capricorn: Candy Cane —  "Are you Cinderella? Because I can see that dress coming off at midnight."
♒︎ Aquarius: Bloody Painter — "Are you a magician? Because whenever I see you, everyone else disappears."
♓︎ Pisces: BEN Drowned — "Your dad must be a drug dealer because you're dope."
♈︎ Aries: Jason the Toymaker — "Your lips look so lonely...would they like to meet mine?"
♉︎ 𝚃aurus: Clockwork — "You must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room."
♊︎ Gemini: Jane the Killer — "You know, Dr Phill says I'm terrible at commitment. Want to help me prove him wrong?"
♋︎ Cancer: Hoodie — "What time do you have to be back in heaven?"
♌︎ Leo: Nina the Killer — "Would you grab my arm so I could tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?"
♍︎ Virgo: Nathan the Nobody — "Was that an earthquake, or did you just rock my world?"
♎︎ Libra: Glitchy Red — "You owe me a drink because I dropped mine when you walked in."
♏︎ Scorpio: Jeff the Killer — "Is your dad a baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns."
♐︎ Sagittarius: Eyeless Jack — "What are you doing with the rest of your life? Because I want to spend mine with you."

Which Creepypasta hit you with a cheesy pick-up line, and how did they do? Let me know!