Chapter 17

[Shizuo POV]

I made a phone call as I walked to Ikebukuro Street.

"Hey, I'm on my way to Ikebukuro Street. Where are you now?"

"Right now, I'm in front of Russian Sushi," I rose up my pace to go there. As I arrived, I saw Tom was talking to Simon.

"I will take care of it," Simon smiled.

"Thanks," Tom smiled back. They seems to notice me as they looked at me.

"Sorry that I'm late,"

"It's alright. Let's go. See you later, Simon," Simon waved at us and we waved back.

"What are you two talking before I arrived?" I looked at him with a curious look.

"Oh? No one tell you yet? It's a celebration," He smiled. Celebration? Why it has to do with me?

"For what?"

"For you and Izaya," Hah?!

"What?! Why?!" I glared at him.

"Because both of you are getting along well. I don't have to worry about your debts for destroying things because of Izaya anymore," I became silent.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

"Good work, Shizuo-kun. That's all for today. Don't forget to come to Russia Sushi," He left me in hurry. Probably because of his wife. I sighed and went to home. As I arrived, I went to bedroom and laid down on the bed. When I about to fall asleep, a buzz sound from my phone woke me up. I lazily answered the phone. Kadota was the one who called me.

"What?"

"Sound like you're sleeping just now,"

"Almost.Straight to the point," I yawned.

"We have a 'celebration' on this Sunday at Russian Sushi. Invite Izaya to come with you,"

"I know..Wait. What?! Why?!" My urge to sleep suddenly disappeared.

"To show that both of you already gets along. Moreover, Izaya doesn't like to join this kind of thing. Anyways, I need to hang up. See you later," Kadota hung up. I put my phone on the table.

"But why it has to be me..? Damn it!" I clenched my fist. I sighed.

"Whatever. I want to sleep," I quickly took a shower and went to bed.

◇◆◇◆◇◆

The next day...

As I worked like usual, my phone rang. I took out my phone from my pocket and tap to answer it.

"Shizu-san!! Help us! Iza-niisan getting insane! He is throwing everything and hurting Kururi when she trying to stop him!" Mairu was sobbing with afraid voice.

"Wait for me! Try to get Kururi and hide!" Tom heard what I said and look at me with worried face.

"What happpened?"

"Flea went crazy. I need to go there fast,"

"Just go,"

"Thanks," I ran to Izaya's apartment with high speed. As I arrived there, I kicked the door real hard and walked in. The living room are messy and full with shattered glasses and stuffs on the floor.

"Mairu! Kururi! Where are you?!" When I about to go to Izaya's bedroom, I felt someone huggee me at the back and it was Mairu.

"Shizu-san.." She cried and shivered. I patted her head.

"Where is Kururi?" I tried to make my voice gentle as possible.

"S-She is in the kitchen. The cabinets at there are the only place we could hide. She got unconscious.." She wiped her tears.

"Izaya?" There no sound except for Mairu's and my voice.

"H-He is in the office. He suddenly back to normal...I think,"

"What do you mean?"

"I saw that he is working like normal. It's scary.." Well, that's creepy.

"Go get Kururi and get out of here. Call Celty to bring both of you to Shinra's apartment for the wounds" She nodded.

"And don't mad at Iza-niisan," She immediately did what I just told her. I saw she carried Kururi. Kururi had blood on her head flowed down to her cheek and bruises on her arms and legs. Also, her clothes stained with bloods. My anger went up a little bit. After they were out of my sight, I went to Izaya's office and opened the door.

"Flea?" I walked in and the room are not messy. As I closed the door, I felt something behind me. I quickly looked back and saw Izaya with a murderous vibe. I stepped back and glared at him. He had messy hair and his hand that held his flickblade stained with blood. Don't tell me.. that Kururi's blood? My anger rose up.

"YOU DARE TO HURT YOUR LITTLE SISTERS?!" I clenched my fist. He smirked with his murderous look.

"I don't care," I getting mad but I saw a bottle pills on the floor. Wait a minute..

Because I gave him the wrong bottle pill again..

I forgot to tell those twins to stop Izaya to take that pills and get the correct bottle pill from Shinra. I sighed. Izaya looked at me with a confused look because or my actions but still in alert pose. After a few minutes of silences, I had an idea but I don't think I want to do it. I had no choice anyways. I ran toward him and grabbed his arm. Then, I pushed him to the table. He fell on the table and I grabbed his hands on top of his head. I looked at his wrists. As I thought, the blood was actually Izaya's blood. I guess he cutted his wrists.

"Let me go!" Izaya shivered while glared at me. His face look scared.

"Why did you hurt your own siblings? I don't think you would hurt them without any reason,"

"Mind of your own business!"

"I would not come here if it's not my business. Tell me or-"

"O-Okay! Mairu mocked me for being weak because of my past.. Happy?"

"Well, you're really weak. You can't moved on. Because of that, Shinra had to give you the pills. That pills is for you not be too depressed or having a suicidal thoughts. But you still cutting your wrist," He turned away.

"Just shut up. Go away. I hate you!"

"Hate me?" I smirked. As I started to close to his neck, Izaya quickly struggling to escape.

"No! Shizu-chan...!" I stopped and looked at him. His ears started to become red. I knew it.

"I thought you don't recognize me," I smiled.