Chapter 10

[Shizuo POV]

"Hah?! He got miscarriaged?!" Shinra nodded.

"It's probably because he got fell into the ground,"

"So, I don't have to look after him anymore, right?" I smiled. Now I can have my time to spend for. Shinra was too silent. I looked at him.He smiled pitifully.

"Shizuo-kun, did he act like usual when you visited him and sleep over there?" Hah? Act usual...?

"He still the same" except for that night and when he started to avoid me...

"Except for what?" He looked me with a curious expression.

"Ah... Well, after we got home from your apartment that day, he was crying in the middle of the night. Also, he has been obedient that creeped me out and avoided me. He immediately went to his bedroom after eat dinner and gave me a straight answer whenever I asked him something. I didn't hear his cries at late night though" He didn't surprise but instead gave me a sad smile.

"I knew it,"

"You know the reason he cried and avoided me?" I looked at me.

"Yea except for avoiding you. Do you know when he started to avoid you and tell me what are both of you talking about before that happened? I might have a clue."

"I think.. the second day since we back from your apartment. He annoyed me like usual he does and he said something like not need my help. I told him that you're my friend and I owe you a lot.." He frowned.

"Oh.." That's all?! 

"You have a clue?" I stared at him. He changed back into his usual happy look.

"Yea! But I don't think I can tell you. Ask Izaya by yourself," He grinned. I looked away as I grumbled.

"Then, tell me why Izaya always took this medicine," I took the bottle from my pocket and put it on the table. Shinra gave me a blank expression.

"Kadota gave me this but he said he was busy so he told me to give this to Flea," His face became shock. He grabbed the bottle and read the label of it.

"This is not his medicine. This pills that made him can produce the baby. I gave him the wrong one accidently. Thank goodness. It could cause a chaos if someone else take the pills," He had a relieved face.

"I will go to lab to keep this somewhere in the cabinet" He hummed as he went to the lab. I sighed. He didn't answer my question.. I looked at the clock. It's already 9 pm. I stood up.

"I will going back!" Before I could open the door, Shinra came out from his lab.

"Wait! I need your favor," I looked at him with a curious expression.

"What do you need?" He walked toward me

"Well, I still need you to look after Izaya-kun. You probably know that the mothers would have heartbroken once they know that they get miscarriage,"

"But he is a man and he hate the child inside his belly," I stared at him.

"Haha..True. Then, can you visit him at least? I pretty busy with the patients and Celty busy with her works," He smiled at me. I sighed as I scratched my head.

"Fine. Only when I have free time." His face became bright. He suddenly pushed me to Izaya's room.

"Visit him before you leave!" He grinned. This guy...! I had no choice but to go to his room. I opener the door. Once I came in, I closed it.

"Oi, Flea." . He was laying down on the bed toward me, He opened his eyes. As he saw me, he turned his back on me.

"What? Don't bother me." He was using a monotone tone.

"I had to visit you from now on,"

"Shinra is the one who asked you doing this?"

"Of course. Why would I need to visit you anyways," I scoffed.

"True. Now you already visited me. Why don't you go back," My anger grew.

"You know what, if not because of Shinra, I don't not want to see you or you near me!" I growled.

"Then, go away," His tone still the same. Just wrong with this guy! I stormed out from Shinra's apartment.

"Come back when you get free times, okay?!" Shinra shouted as he waved at me. I waved back.

The next day...

Afternoon...

After Tom and I had collected the money from few clients, we decided to take a break and went to Russian Sushi. While we walked on the way there, I heard people around me whispering.

"Hey hey. Isn't that Heiwajima Shizuo? I heard the rumor that he carried his nemesis, Orihara Izaya to somewhere place," Tom also heard their whispering.

"Don't get mad about it. It's just a rumor. Probably someone that hate you tried to frame you,"

"It's true" I answered him with loud voice. People who around us shocked.

"Got problem with that?!" I glared at them. They immediately looked away from me and walked fast from me. Hmph. Tom still have a surprised face. I explained the truth except I replaced the pregnancy into stomach issues and  sick.

"Oh. So, that was it," Both of us already in Russian Sushi restaurant, eating the food that we ordered.

"If that the case, why don't you go after this? I can take care of the clients today," I looked at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea. Moreover, it would be better if both of you get along" He smiled. I sighed.

"Fine" We ate our foods. Once I done, I called the Simon to buy the Ootoro.

"You still hungry?" He looked at me.

"No. This is for Flea. He like fatty tuna," Tom shocked and then, he covered his mouth to hide his smile.

As we walked out from the restaurant, Tom waved at me and goes to the clients' house while I went to Shinra's house.