Preface

WARNING: This is the SECOND book of the Pure Bliss Series. If you haven't read the first book, Pure Bliss, you won't understand this until you read the first book.

Pure Misery ~ Preface

Dear Diary,

I don't see the point of owning a diary when you forget you own one. The last time I wrote in this was the first day of senior year. & if you forgot what I wrote, you can flip back one page. Which won't be hard because this is the second page.

I'm afraid if I told you everything that has happened since the first day, I might have to find another diary because let's face it, there aren't enough pages in this little book to tell you everything. Or at least tell you in detail.

Dylan & I are still going out. Well, I wonder if I can write the word 'still'... So, let me rephrase that. Dylan & I are going out. I mean actually going out. Not just, "Is he my boyfriend? I guess so." Now, it's, "Dylan is my boyfriend. Back away girls & no one will get hurt."

Things haven't been the same ever since Lucas died though. Dylan & I have been somewhat distant at times. Sometimes it feels like something's missing. Which is true. But everyday is getting easier. The pain of losing Lucas is fading away. The pain is still there, it's just easier not to think about.

I've been gone for months. & I don't mean gone, as in distant. But, I've been away on a...break. I can't call it a vacation. It's a break. Ever since the Matt incident, everyone I've talked to have been freaking out. My mom practically hasn't left my sight in the last month. The week after the funeral, mom decided we needed to escape for awhile. So we went down to California to stay with my grandparents. "Oh, don't go back to Oregon, stay as long as you want," my grandmother would always say. I miss Dylan. So much it hurts me. I would have been talking to him 24/7, but mom took away my cell phone. Not after what happened. It's like she thinks my cell phone would attack me. 'Not after what happened' is what I hear all the time. I told her everything. Everything, including the mystery phone calls from Matt. Which was a huge mistake! Now she thinks some other weirdo will somehow get my number. I think she never thought that Matt had my number because we had dated. He used to be one of my best friends. Now, he's my enemy. I'm cringing at the thought of even knowing him.

I'm going back home tonight. I'll be back at school tomorrow morning. I can almost see Dylan's smile when we see each other. Everything will hopefully go back to normal. Not completely normal though. I already know that. Nothing will ever be the same. But I can still hope it will get better.

~Bliss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kay, so I couldn't wait to post a chapter. Or at least the preface. So, I decided to post the preface & you'll just have to wait awhile (about 1 month) for the first chapter. I'm sorry for making you wait, but if you love the story, I'm sure you can wait. Did you like the preface? Please comment & tell me everything : )

.............Comment..........Vote...........if you love it ;)

~Mebby88