14

Sua: Why would you think something like that?

Because you're absolutely correct.

Sua: Are you being influenced by your girlfriend? Because from what I saw today, she thinks I like him too.

Jungkook: No, what Jiyoon was talking about, that was old news. And I apologize for her, but what I think is happening is that you're starting to fall for him again.

Before I can start to deny, I can feel my cheeks become hot and that means they're probably red too. I can't give in yet, I have to deny this the best I can.

Sua: I don't- I mean he's nice but, and really polite, oh okay I like him. You win.

           You had one job Sua.

Jungkook smiles in victory. I hope he's happy, while I'm here trying to figure out where to move to? Mexico?

 I hope he's happy, while I'm here trying to figure out where to move to? Mexico?

Sua: So when are you telling him?

Jungkook: What?

Sua: When are you telling Jimin I like him?

Jungkook looked at me for a few seconds and then laughed. He's finding this amusing, isn't he? Jungkook shakes his head, then looks at me again.

Jungkook: I'm not telling him.

I furrow my eyebrows. Is he trying to say that I have to tell him? Or is he planning something even worse. I stutter as I speak to him.

Sua: Then um, wh-what are you planning to do?

Jungkook sighs then starts to look serious.

Jungkook: I'm going to help you.

Sua: With?

Jungkook: Making Jimin like you back.

I almost choke on my own spit.

What? Jungkook, one of the coldest people I know, wants to help me with a guy? This doesn't seem right.

Sua: Why do you want to help me?

Jungkook: Well, I kinda owe you. I mean, you helped me out with math and so I'm helping you out with Jimin. And Jimin hasn't had a girlfriend in almost a year. He says he wants to find a nice girl or something like that. I don't know, I just want him to be happy okay?

Aw, that's sweet.

Sua: Okay? But how exactly are you going to help me?

Jungkook: You'll just have to wait and see.

I nod and Jungkook leaves to his room. What did I get myself into?

-

          This is a really small chapter, I know it is, it's supposed to be a filler. I got out of school for the summer so I'm hoping I can update more.