5

This has to be the worst headache I've had in my entire life.

I look at my surroundings and see that I'm not in my room, but definitely in a bedroom. The bedding is black, and the walls are white. There are a bunch of video games stacked on a shelf near the door.

Sua: Jungkook's room?

      Oh okay, I'm just in Jungkook's room. Wait why?!

Jungkook: Oh look, you're awake.

      I sit up from my laying position, to have my eyes meet Jungkook's. He sends me a reassuring smile and I smile back.

      Why is he being so nice to me all of a sudden?

      Jungkook takes a seat at the edge of the bed that I'm laying on.

Jungkook: I should probably tell you what happened, right?

Sua: That would be helpful.

Jungkook: Yeah, so... You were in a café and you slipped on something and fell. You were unconscious, but I was there so I brought you back home. You were only out for like an hour.

I nod to Jungkook's explanation, but find it hard to believe that it actually happened.

What did I even slip on? Okay, that really doesn't matter right now. What matters is that I'm safe.

Sua: How did you bring me back?

Jungkook: I uh, carried you to my car and I drove us back here.

For some reason, I blush at the thought of Jungkook carrying me. Why am I like this? Jungkook rolls his eyes.

Jungkook: It's really not something to blush about.

I lick my lips awkwardly then look away, making Jungkook chuckle at my reaction.

Sua: So, why were you at the café?

Jungkook: I was on a date.

So that's probably why he seems annoyed by me.

Sua: Oh, well I'm sorry for interrupting your date then.

Jungkook shakes his head.

Jungkook: I should probably be thanking you, actually. It was horrible. I don't even think I remember her name.

We both laugh after that comment, and I randomly ask him the question I've been wanting to ask.

Sua: So, why did you want a roommate?

Jungkook hums a response.

Sua: I mean, Vivian told me that she just asked you and you said yes. Were you originally looking for a roommate?

Jungkook: Uh, n-no.

He's stuttering, should I ask? Maybe I shouldn't. I seem to be on his good side right now, I'm not gonna wreck it.

Jungkook: So what are you exactly thinking?

Sua: Nothing. Nothing at all.

I send him a fake smile, and he just smiles along. He looks at the time then grabs his phone and calls someone.

Jungkook: So are you ready?

What is he talking about?

Jungkook: Are you serious? Jimin, we've been planning for this all week.

Jungkook: Okay, sorry hyung, but then who else am I supposed to do it with? Jimin?

Jungkook places the phone off his ear then looks at screen.

Jungkook: He hung up on me.

Sua: Um is everything all right?

Jungkook: Huh? Yeah um, Sua do you mind staying alone- wait no that's a horrible idea.
Okay then, could you come with me?

Sua: Where?

Jungkook bites his lip, thinking about what to do then gets up from his seat.

Jungkook: You'll find out soon enough. Just come with me.

-

Where is Jungkook going to take her? Don't worry you'll find out soon enough. ( See what o did there? ) no but actually you will the next update is going to be in a few hours of tomorrow lol.

Have a great day.