Section 5, Chapter 3: Sliced (Book Finale)

Chapter completed on July 12, 2017

Previously on The Rise Of Koala Blanco

"Do You Remember When? Remember when we lost our fellow students, Juleka, Adrien, and Kim? I am sure you do. Those were hard moments to deal with, and because of their sudden deaths, a couple of parents pulled their students out of the school." The principal explained at the assembly. "My condolences go to the parents of our students that are gone forever. Hopefully, we all shall meet them again."
______
New chapter
______

It's happening. The school dance. It's the day. All the seniors are dressed in their fancy clothing. Unfortunately, they could not find a decent DJ within their budget, so Nino had to take over as the DJ and he is actually doing a great job. He is keeping his audience entertained with the great music he is playing. "This party is actually going great! This is gonna be an awesome end-of-year party. Good job, Marinette!" Tiki said.

"Thanks, Tiki. Now get back in my purse. I do not want anyone to see you." Tiki went back into Marinette's purse and Marinette closed it before leaving from the restroom. Marinette walked back to where the party was taking place, and she saw Rudy walk in. Rudy saw her and he immediately dashed towards her. "Hey, Marinette."

"Hey, Rudy."

"So I wanted to -"

"Before you say anything, I want to let you know that I know you are Koala Blanco.. because I am Ladybug."

"Woah. I was just gonna ask you if you wanted to dance. Nino is playing good music. But now that we know each other's identities, I need to let you know the plan on defeating Hawk Moth." Rudy said. He got closer to Marinette and whispered the plan in her ear.

"That's a good plan, Rudy. When are we going to do it?"

"Now."

"But I don't want to ruin the dance. This is the end-of-year dance for the seniors and it has to go the way it was meant to go."

"Come on! If we do not do it now then Hawk Moth will continue akumatizing innocent people."

"Fine, lets start."

Marinette and Rudy took deep breaths before starting the first step of the plan. "I really hate your phone case! Someone should just.. rip it into shreds!" Marinette exclaimed. Marinette grabbed Rudy's phone and took off the phone case and tore it in half. "I can't believe you did that!" Rudy exclaimed as he stomped violently. Immediately, they started looking for an akuma butterfly that was being sent by Hawk Moth. "The butterfly is right behind you! Run! I'll transform and capture it!"

"We have a mission to do, Tikki." Marinette said. "We need to transform. Tikki, spots on!"

Marinette flipped her hair and Tikki went into her earring and spots popped up on it. Marinette hovered her hand across her face and her mask appeared gracefully on her face. She tosses her arm into the air and her suit swiftly and smoothly covers up her skin. She spun around and the rest of her suit covered up her original clothing and now she was fully transformed into Ladybug. Her yoyo appeared onto her waist and Marinette put her hand on it slowly grasping it and locking it in place. Ladybug pulled out her akuma catcher and spun it around in the air. She tossed it at the butterfly and she caught it. She released the butterfly and now it was glowing white. It flew away from Ladybug.

HAWK MOTH POV

I can't believe they captured my akuma before it possessed anyone. This calls for payback. I shall rule Paris! Those heroes think they can save the day, but they have no idea what is coming for them. There is a hurricane coming. Hurricane Hawk Moth. You better board up your windows, board up your doors, because its coming hard.

READER'S POV

Rudy transformed into Koala Blanco and stood next to Ladybug who was waiting in the hallway for the next step of the plan. Step 2. Wait for Hawk Moth. "Now we just wait." Koala said. "Hopefully, it won't take too long for him to get here."

Hawk Moth suddenly dropped down from the ceiling. Chunks of the ceiling dropped all around him created a dust cloud.

"Oh wow. That was awfully quick." Koala said.

Koala and Ladybug constantly coughed because of the dust circulating around the hallway. Hawk Moth flew at Ladybug and repeatedly punched her in the stomach. Koala jumped on top of Hawk and flipped him over. He landed on his feet and kicked Koala in the back and Koala fell knees first onto the ground. Ladybug jumped over Koala and kicked at Hawk, but he deflected the attack and got a hold of her leg.. He twisted her leg and threw her into the wall, leaving a big Ladybug-sized dent in the wall. Koala stood up from the floor and threw a few punches at Hawk Moth, which he dodged. He then grabbed his arm and dislocated it from his shoulder. Koala yelled in pain, and dropped to the ground.

Ladybug got up from the ground and grabbed her yo-yo. She tossed it at him and it wrapped around him and tightened. Hawk Moth smirked and puffed his chest. The yo-yo string snapped and Hawk grabbed his stick and shoved it in Ladybug's stomach. Ladybug fell to the ground and was squirming. Hawk Moth walked over to Koala and grabbed his sword. "It's so sad that you guys are gonna die. Especially Ladybug and her baby." Hawk Moth raised his arm and was about to strike the heroes on the ground, but the sword was snatched from his grip. "Hey! Who did -"

Hawk Moth was sliced into quadrants. All the pieces of his body slid down to the floor.

"Who did that?" Koala asked.

"I did, now we need to get everyone rounded up before -" An Unknown Person was interrupted.

There was a loud boom coming from the dance. A bomb had been dropped.

"the bomb goes off." The Unknown person finished their sentence.

THE END?