Section 4, Chapter 3: True Identity (Section Finale)

Chapter completed on June 28, 2017

Previously on The Rise Of Koala Blanco

Koala and Ladybug sat down from their kiss and were both embarrassed. Both of their faces were blood red and they were also angry. "Can you guys please leave? We are trying to discuss something with each other." Ladybug said.

"Miss Ladybug, may I ask a question?"

"No, you may not!"

"Do you really know who Koala Blanco is?"

"Um, no. Why do you ask?"

"Some of our photography crew got a picture of him when he was leaving from his penthouse. He is really Rud–"

"Ahh!" Koala yelled.

"He is really–"

"AHH!"

"He is actually–"

"Ahh!"

"What are you doing Mr. Koala?"

"Something. Ladybug, let's go somewhere else."
_______
New Chapter
_______

Koala and Ladybug escaped from the restaurant and traveled to the outskirts of Paris, to a secret alleyway where no one could suspect where they were. "Hey, Koala." Ladybug called Koala's name.

"Yes, Ladybug?"

"The paparazzi was talking about you being somebody being name Rud? Now that I think about it, that name is really familiar. Isn't their a billionaire with a name that starts with R?"

"I don't know. I–I have never heard of a billionaire with that name before."

"And there is also a dude in my class whose name starts with an R." Ladybug explained. "Rudy Ramirez! That's who you are!"

Koala Blanco's POV

I think Ladybug is onto me. She knows who I am! I never thought this day would come! All because the paparazzi like to interrupt people's privacy. Like really, they should not even be a thing. "Koala!" Ladybug shouted.

"Why are you yelling my name?"

"Because you aren't paying attention when I'm talking to you. I don't like it when someone doesn't pay attention to me." As Ladybug said that, she began to walk up to me. She was beginning to get up all in my face. I think she was trying to intimidate me.. I'm not sure if it's working or not. "Now that I'm all up in your face, I realize you have the same facial structure that Rudy Ramirez has too. Same lips, same nose, same eyes. You are Rudy Ramirez!"

"No, I'm n–not!" I exclaimed. As soon as I said that, a purple sphere surrounded me. It got closer and closer to me and it also changed its color to yellow. It soon tightened around me and almost choked me to death. The sphere soon faded away and when it was gone, Pico flew out of my necklace and fell down to the cold ground. "Oh my god! Pico, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just need to rest and charge up with some saltine crackers. Please pick me up, and be gentle!" Pico begged. I picked up Pico before remembering that Ladybug was still standing next to me. "So you are Rudy Ramirez!" Ladybug said.

That was the weirdest thing that happened. Like as soon as I denied my true identity, I was turned back into my regular persona. Maybe this has something to do with me having been akumatized before. Maybe it gave my powers some defect, that can only be activated when denying who I am. Hawk Moth! He did this on purpose. He saw this coming. I fell into his trap! "I'm sorry, Ladybug. I can't be here right now!" I exclaimed as I ran with Pico in my hand back to my penthouse. Ladybug tried to stop me, but she can't see me like this. This is all because of Hawk Moth. I have to get my revenge. But not here, not now. Once Pico gets charged up, I'll have to talk to Ladybug and convince her to help me.

Reader's POV

Rudy had Pico in his hand and he dashed away from Ladybug. Rudy has just discovered a big secret that could potentially ruin his life. Rudy eventually arrived at his penthouse and he closed all his blinds and shut all his curtains. It was planning time and Rudy could not have anything distract him. He sat Pico down on the kitchen counter and gave him saltine crackers and water to get him fully charged. Nothing now can stop Rudy Ramirez from getting his revenge.

END OF CHAPTER
___________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for Section 5! Hopefully, it won't take too long to write so you guys won't have to wait that long! Anyways, no shout outs today so...

I'm out!