Section 2, Chapter 3: A Bang To The Head! (Section Finale)

Chapter completed on April 25, 2017

Previously on The Rise Of Koala Blanco

Marinette jumped down from the building and captured the akuma, releasing the white butterfly to be free once again. MasterShoe then transformed back into Rudy.

"What happened?" Rudy asked.

"You were akumatized by Hawk Moth by one of his butterflies." Ladybug answered.

"Oh, well thanks for saving me."
__
New Chapter
__

Mature Content Ahead... You've been warned..

Koala and Ladybug were out fighting against an akumatized student at their school. Juleka was akumatized by Hawk Moth into Reflekta after being excluded out of the school photo and she was turning everybody that came across her into clones of herself. Reflekta stopped running away and stood in place. Koala and Ladybug followed what she was doing, but then they started to quitely tip-toe towards her to get her wrist mirror and break it to free the akuma. Quickly, Reflekta turned around, bent her wrist, and blasted a laser at the both of them to turn them into her clones. Koala and Ladybug's eyes went wide open as they both dodged it quickly. They both landed on their knees and got up quickly, dashing towards Reflekta, jumping over her laser blasts. Ladybug threw a punch and it landed harshly on Reflekta's face causing her to fall on the floor. Koala grabbed her leg and threw her into the air, and as she was falling down, Koala jumped up into the air and kicked her powerfully making her fly into the window of the nearest building. He landed back down on the ground and walked over to Ladybug who was wiping the dust off of her suit. "You good?" Koala asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Reflekta's face is really hard." Ladybug answered. Koala gave a small chuckle before realizing that Reflekta was right in front of them.

"Aww! Lovebirds!" Reflekta said. "I would pinch your cheeks if I didn't have a fetish to make you my clone." Reflekta bent her wrist and blasted two lasers directly heading for Koala and Ladybug. Ladybug did an exotic back flip into the air, the laser flying under her hitting the nearest tree. Koala grabbed his sword and deflected it, causing it to hit Reflekta onto the ground drastically.

"Enough playing around, Koala! We need to get the wrist mirror so we can get the akumatized butterfly!" Ladybug exclaimed. She then dashed quickly to Reflekta, grabbing her yo-yo and swinging it violently in the air. She tossed it at Reflekta, tying her up and making her not able to move at all. Koala grabbed his sword and threw it straight at Reflekta's (Juleka) wrist watch. It eventually struck her watch splitting it in half and the butterfly flew gracefully away into the air. Ladybug captured the butterfly and unakumatized it. "Nice work, Koala. You did a good job!" Ladybug complimented Koala.

BAM! A gunshot rang through the air, causing severe ringing sounds to Ladybug and Koala's ears. Koala and Ladybug turned around and saw Juleka lying on the ground, with blood surrounding her head. "Oh my God!" Ladybug screamed as she ran at the dead body of Juleka. Koala turned his head and saw a police officer who was in shock for what he just did. "It was an accident! I d–didn't mean to!" The officer exclaimed. Koala grabbed his sword and ambulated slowly at the police officer. The officer was trembling in fear of what was going to happen once Koala was close to him. Koala approached him and whispered, "You're dead to me." He struck the police officer with his sword, pushing it deeper and deeper into the officer's stomach, it eventually coming out the other side of his body. He pulled out the sword, threw it in the air, and it dropped into his scabbard. The officer dropped dead onto the floor with a big red blood stain on his shirt. "You didn't have to do that, Koala!" Ladybug yelled. Koala ignored her and kept walking. "Are you even listening to me?" Once again, Ladybug was ignored. "I'm scared of you, Koala. You're a psychopath. Stay away from me, p–please." Ladybug grasped onto her yo-yo and flew off into the air, leaving Juleka's body on the ground, slowly rotting.

Koala glanced at Ladybug as she flew away, and mumbled to himself. "I am a psycho."

END OF CHAPTER. END OF SECTION
______________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for Section 3!!!Anyways,

No shout outs today.

I'm out!