"You are never going to let that go, are you?" I say, quite annoyed.

"Nope," Uncle Joe smiles.

"You are just so sweet," I say sarcastically.

"I know," he smiles.

"You've got anything to say, Uncle Andy?" I ask.

"No, I'm staying out of this boy talk," he says.

"You are wise," I laugh. Then, Dad comes out with his black fedora and glasses, burgundy cardigan with a black band tee undershirt, and black skinny jeans and combat boots. He sits down next to me.

I notice Uncle Pete look from me to Dad. "Stump, stand up," he ordered.

We stand up side by side. Uncle Pete continues to look back and forth at us. Then, he starts laughing hysterically.

"Did I miss something?" Dad asks me.

"I think I did, too," I say to him. Uncle Joe is looking at Uncle Pete like he's crazy.

"What's so funny, Pete?" Uncle Joe asks.

"Look at them! They look like twins! Same glasses, same colored shirt, same colored skinny jeans, and same shoes! They even tied their shoelaces the same way by wrapping them around their leg before tying!" Uncle Pete says, laughing. Dadgummit. I'm going to be in public dress like my dad! Uncle Joe starts laughing, too. Uncle Andy can't even see us, but he's laughing.

I look at Dad, and he looks at me. He starts laughing slightly, and I just shake my head and sit down next to Uncle Joe.

I feel the bus turn and stop. Uncle Andy walks over by us and says, "We are here! We are at SubWay, and a few hours from Seattle."

"Awesome!" I say. I stand up and run off the bus. Dad, Uncle Andy, Uncle Pete, and Uncle Joe follow. I was very hungry.

We all got footlongs. I got turkey; Dad and Uncle Andy got spinach; Uncle Pete got meatball marinara, and Uncle Joe got Philly steak. We all got chips, too. It didn't take long for us to eat, but they seemed amazed I are a footlong.

"You can only eat two slices of pizza one day. Then, you turn around and eat a footlong with chips the next day," Uncle Joe says.

"I'm a strange child," I say.

"You don't have to tell me twice," Dad mumbles. I shove his shoulder because he is sitting by me. I don't know why he always sits next to me. It's not like I'm going anywhere.

After everybody gets done eating, we sit and talk for a while. We are in a booth. I'm against the wall with Daddy next to me. Uncle Andy is in front of me with Uncle Joe beside him, and Uncle Pete pulled up a chair at the end of the table. Our seating is very important because I have to pee, and I can't get out.

"Hey, Daddy. Could you move?" I ask.

"Why?" He asks.

"I have to use the restroom," I say.

Just as he is about to get up, Uncle Pete speaks up.

"I'm afraid he can't let you do that," he says.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Because we won't let you," he says.

"Yes, we will," Dad says as he gets up to let me out.

I walk out and Uncle Pete says, "Man, why did you do that? I was wanting to mess with her!"

"Because he loves me more than he loves you!" I say. Uncle Pete fake pouts, and my other uncles and I laugh.