Chapter 9: Reality Is Just A Big Nightmare

Leo's Pov (OH NO!)

I am looking right at the door of my new home. What am I suppose to say to Mr. Peterson? He expects me to have Noelle here now but she is so hard to break! "What are you doing here dickhead?!" I hear someone growl behind me. I smirk at the sound of my step-brother's voice. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Jake Peterson. The dissapointment of the family." I say, smirking at him when I turn around. "Excuse me?!" he yells. "I'm not a dissapointment! You know nothing about me! Even if your mother is married to my father, I will never consider you to be my brother. EVER!" he runs vampire speed into his house. I laugh at him walk inside, completely forgetting about my duty. 

Just as I run vamp speed into my room, I notice a girl sitting on my bed. Oh wait, that's not just any girl. That's Noelle. "You think you can just pop into Zayn's body and get away with it Leo? I don't think so." her smirk was haunting me. I've seen that smirk before. "Look Elle, I'm sorry. I was told that I had to. You think I wanted to hurt you? Mr. Peterson wants you away from that Zayn kid and he assigned me to do it." I say, looking as sincere as I possibly could. Her glare soon changed as she looked shocked. 

"You mean, you never meant to do that?" Noelle asked. "No. But I'm glad it was me. You are some kisser Ellie!" her cheeks went bright red at my statement. "Th-thanks." she was looking at the ground playing with her fingers. I walked over to her and placed my fingers under her chin to make eye contact. "Would you mind if I tried something?" I asked her quietly. "Is it bad?" her voice just as quiet as mine. "No. I just..." I began to lean in to her and her breath hitched when my lips met hers. My hands went to her waist and I pulled her closer as I worked my lips against hers. Once she relaxed, her hands were holding my cheeks and her lips were moving with mine. 

I pulled back and started to kiss her neck. "Mmmm, Ellie" I mumbled against her neck, gliding my lips over her neck and sucking on her neck. "Leo." her voice was a low moan. My grip went tighter on her waist. "Say that again." I demanded her. "Leo." she moaned again and I picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist as I carried her to my bed after kicking my door shut with my foot. Her back hit the mattress as her fingers trailed up and down my back. 

With her being to caught in the moment, I took this chance to finish the plan. My fangs popped out and when I put my lips just under her jawline, my teeth pierced through her skin. "Ahh!" she scream but it was no use. She was as good as mine. My venom went into her neck and she started to shake. I took my fang out of her neck and stood back to let the venom do it's magic.

Her eyes began to get droopy and she soon stopped shaking. Elle layed there and I smirked before walking out of my room and down to Mr. Peterson's office. I knocked on his door and heard a loud "come in" before I opened the door.

"Ah Leo, just the vampire I was looking for. You know Niall and Harry right?" he says, motioning to the two guys sitting in the chairs in front of his desk. "Hello lads. Um, Mr. Peterson I just wanted to tell you that the plan has succeeded." I say before anyone could stop me. "Well done Leo. Now if you will please excuse me, I have a meeting with these two. See you at dinner." I nodded and just as I opened the door Mr. Peterson stopped me by saying, "And make sure that our new guest attends dinner aswell." and with that, I headed to the kitchen to help prepare supper.

Noelle's Pov

I opened my eyes and forrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I sat up and stretched. Where was he? I got up from the bed and tried to maneuver my way around this huge house. I heard his voice in the kitchen. I ran vampire speed and stood behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my right cheek on his back.

"Have a good nap beautiful?" his voice rumbled through his body. "I did but I would have prefered you to be there with me." I slightly pouted at me waking up without him there. Leo turns around and cups my cheeks in his large hands. "I'm sorry baby. Forgive me?" his beautiful green eyes looking into mine. "If you kiss me I might." I winked at him causing him to chuckle at my attempt of teasing. Leo leaned in and just before his lips met mine, I heard a throat cleer beside us. I rolled my eyes at the person who interupted us.

When we both looked at who it was, I smiled. "Hello Mr. Peterson." I say, putting my arm around Leo's waist and cuddling into his side. "Glad you could join us Noelle. It's an honor to finally have you as a part of this family." Mr. Peterson says with a wide smile. I nod at him and notice two figures standing beside him. They look familiar but I can't quite put my finger on their names.

"Noelle, meet Harry Styles and Niall Horan. Boys, meet Noelle our new family member." It then clicks who they are. "You two boys were in the car with the other three boys the other day. Liam, Louis and that other kid." I say smiling. "You mean Zayn? As in the guy who is basically your boyfriend?" Harry snaps. "Boyfriend? No, no, no silly. My boyfriend is Leo."

----------------------------------------

A/N: For anyone who is confused right now, let me explain.

Leo basically put his evil venom into Noelle so she will be like him. Also her memories changed from the venom. She doesn't remember Zayn or how she felt about him. She thinks that Leo is her boyfriend and so she becomes just like him. It will get clearer in the next couple chapters! :)