Chapter 13: Prove It

Noelle's Pov

"Zayn, I have something to tell you." I say, getting ready to tell him everything. "What's going on Elle?" He asks, his brows furrowing and a pout placed on his beautiful lips. "This isn't easy for me to say so please just listen and I will explain everything and answer any questions you have." I look at him and wait for his cue to continue with my explanation. Zayn nods and I take a deep breath before I start to tell Zayn everything he needs to know. "Zayn, I'm a vampire." I blurt and then look at the ground. "Y-you're a wh-what?!"" He asks, his voice shaking. I look back up at him. "I'm a vampire Zayn. I know you might think that I'm joking but I'm not. I can prove it to you if you want me to." I say, grabbing Zayn's hands in mine. "Prove it then." He replies. I nod my head then close my eyes and let my vampire side come out. When I open my eyes, Zayn gasps and stares into my eyes. I can feel everything so much more when my vampire side is out. I see the reflection of my bright red eyes in his amazing caramel ones.

"Y-your eyes are red-d." Zayn stutters as he lets my hands go and places them on my cheeks. "Do you have fangs too?" Zayn asks, his face lighting up a little. Is he not scared of me? I nod and open my mouth to show him my fangs that popped out. He looked so intrigued at the moment that I was confused as to why he wasn't running away from me. "Can I touch them?" He asks quietly. I nod again and he places his fingers on the tips of my fangs, being careful he didn't cut himself. "Wow." Was all that he said. He places his hands back on my cheeks and I close my mouth. "Are you not scared of me?" I finally ask the question I have been thinking about. "To be honest, at first I thought you were joking. Now when you proved it, I was slightly scared but I know you won't hurt me. I trust you Elle." He smiles at me and I can't help but smile back at him, letting my fangs show again.

"Uh, Elle can I ask you a question?" Zayn bits his bottom lip and I smirk. "You just did Zayn." I tease, winking at him. "I-I mean an actual question." He chuckles nervously. "I know what you meant Zayn. I just wanted to pick on you." I said, placing my hands on his defined cheeks. "H-has anyone ever k-kissed you wi-with your f-fangs out?" His stutters are adorable. His cheeks start to go red. "No I haven't," I bring my face closer to his and brush my lips against his, "But I wouldn't mind you being the first." I placed my lips on his and kissed him gently. To be completely honest, I was scared to kiss him with my fangs out because I don't want to accidentally bite him. He pulled me closer and somehow, our kiss began to deepen and when his tongue rubbed against my fangs, I pulled away. We opened our eyes and he looked a little confused. 

"I-I got scared. I don't w-want to h-hurt you." I say, looking away from him. He moved my face so I was looking at him again. "I trust you Elle. I know you will never hurt me." He says, smiling reassuringly. I close my eyes and inhale deeply then exhale slowly. I opened my eyes again and smiled at Zayn. I knew my fangs were gone now. "Well in that case, where were we?" I bit my bottom lip and pulled Zayn in and began kissing him. I don't know why he wasn't scared of me but I'm glad he isn't. I have no idea what is so special about Zayn but my body just reacts to his touch, his scent, his everything in a way I never knew possible. I can finally admit it. I have fallen for this raven-haired beauty and I was never going to leave him ever again.

(A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been updating a lot but I decided to update twice to make up for it! Hope you liked the two new chapters! I've been thinking about some new things to happen in this book and I plan to make this book a good book. Comment and let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions that you would like to possibly see in this book then let me know :) Thanks for reading you beauties! Xx)