Chp.20~ Valentine's Day

Começar do início

"Ready to go?" Alex asked me. I sighed before nodding my head and getting back in the car.

"Teresa's POV"

Valentine's Day was so beautiful. Couples showed how much they truly cared for one another and buy one another sweet gifts. Romance was one thing that killed me. I could always do good with a romance book or movie.

I smiled. "Hola novia." Lola said before taking a seat beside me on the bench.

"Hello." I greeted. "Please tell me that YOU at least got a Valentine's present?" Lola begged. I giggled.

"No I didn't get anything."

"NOOOO!!" Lola cried. She laid her head back.

"Why is it so important that I get something?"

"Because Teresa, this whole school has a crush on you and if you didn't get a gift then there's no hope for the rest of us." She shook her head. I playfully rolled my eyes. Lola could be so dramatic at times.

"Not even you boyfriend shipped something over?" She asked again. My smiled faded away. Me and Trevor barely even communicate anymore. I'm not sure if it was because we just haven't had time, or if it is because we just kinda distance ourselves. The last time I had talked to Trevor was the week after he went back to Florida, ad that was almost two months ago. He has been super busy with his channel, and I would watch his videos and stuff, he even started to collaborate more with other users.

"Are ya'll not talking?" Lola showed concerned.

"Not for a while, but it just he's been so busy." I lied to her. I didn't need Lola the worry-wart worrying about my love life.

"Oh." Lola sat back. I thought for a minute. Maybe Trevor had something planned for me, maybe I was just in over my head.

"Well, come on the bell will ring any minute." Lola grabbed my hand as we entered the school.

***

I put the last of my books in my locker right before I would leave to go home. I had finally found the time to decorate my locker and it was looking quite spectacular.

I sighed.

Today was rough for me. Walking through the hallway and seeing people with the gifts that their loved ones gave them hurt a little. I mean, I know my love one was way back in Florida, but not even a text? I took my phone out of the pocket of my skirt. I check my messages with Trevor, and nothing. I sigh once more.

I then remembered the necklace that he gave me last Valentine's Day. I smiled, thinking of the way it sparkled in the sunlight.

"What's wrong snowflake?" I heard behind me. I only knew one person who gave me a new nickname every time I saw him. I turned around and smiled. Mason had is leather jacket on over is Lovelorn vest.

"Hi." I chuckled. I turned as I close my locker, locking it back up.

"Now what is a snowflake like you doing without the rest of your snow?" He joked. He held one hand behind him. I starred at him in suspicion.

"I had to ask Lola where you were. What are you doing at the school so late?" Mason asked.

"It's only 4:30." I laughed.

"Right, too late to still be at school." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I was decorating my locker."

"Oh." Mason nodded his head. I was glad that Mason was here. I was happy that he still believed that their was more to his life than washing cars and flipping burgers.