Chapter 14 (Dad?)

Recap:

"........................................................Dad?"Alli asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alli's POV~

There in front of me was my father who walked out on Cullee, Mom, and me when I was two. He had a hateful look on his face as he pushed past Sam to stand in front of me and Cullee.

He smirked as he said, "I'm here for my two rightful daughters. They live with me now." He never took his eyes off of us, "Look how much you guys have grown."

"Excuse me, man who I'll never have any respect for; you can't just force us to live with you. You haven't seen us for what? 13 years? Can't you do math?" Cullee started before being cut off.

"Of course I can do math you ignorant child!" our father exclaimed.

"Then you would be able to realize that you left us when I was 5 and that was 13 years ago and that makes me....?" Cullee asks.

"Shit. You're 18 already? We could have had so much fun. I can still get rights for Alli, though," he smirks as I gulp.

"Nope. I adopted her when I became of age, including what would happen if you came back to us. You have no and can't get any rights to her. She lives with me," Cullee explained.

He just shuffles out the door. Leaving me thinking. What kind of fun would he have had with Cullee? I'll ask her later because at the moment, she's slightly shaking as she wrapping me in a tight hug that I honestly needed.

"You don't have to answer this, but what just happened?" Connor asked,

"That man was our father. He left us when I was two and Cullee was five. Then, our mom died last year, so Cullee has been taking care of me since," I sniffled.

"How did your mom die?" Trevor asked quietly.

"We don't know how, but she was, umm, murdered. Quite viciously, actually," Cullee said hugging me tighter, "I bet the bastard killed her." She whispered the last part.

I had just noticed that the door was still open when my dad came running into the room. He threw me over his shoulder roughly, and tossed me into the van. My head crashed into a bar or something, and my vision became blurry. I groaned and my dad yelled for me to not make any noise by punching the injury.

That's the last thing I saw before blackness showed up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO EMOTIONAL! Don't kill me, I know it's short. BUT it's got some D-R-A-M-A!

Will the boys and Cullee be able to find/ save Alli?

How do they react to the kidnapping?

Will Alli be okay?

(Seriously, answer the questions, I don't know what I'm doing)

~Alysse~

The twitter is @alysse_jordan

BYEE!