Chapter 11 (It's Cheer Time!)

~Alli’s POV~

            Trevor and I were really hitting it off when Cullee walked in with him and JC. They were apparently going to watch my sister and I cheer for an hour, and then take us home. I had never been to their house, but Cullee says it’s huge. Plus, I’m excited to meet the rest of O2L while there.

            “ALLI! Stop daydreaming about Trevor, it’s time to go!” I heard my sister yell. If SHE yells, that means that I wasn’t paying attention for a while.

            “I was not daydreaming about Trevor. I was daydreaming about the new stunt we have to learn,” I retort.

            “What new stunt? Who’s flying? Why didn’t coach tell me?” Cullee rambles on. JC stops her by clamping his hand over her mouth.

            Cullee hates when this happens, so she usually licks or bites the person. As expected, she decides to bite JC’s hand, causing him to squeal high pitched and drop his hand. Today, Cullee decided to hang on with her teeth on his hand. She follows him around the room, while Trevor and I are rolling on the floor laughing.

~JC’s POV~

            Damn, Cullee has some strong jaws. She clamped onto my hand after I stopped her from talking. She must not like that. When she finally released my hand, it was bright red and throbbing. That’ll be a story to be explained to the boys.

            “Just so you know, I don’t like when people put their hands over my mouth,” Cullee explains, “I haven’t had the best experience with it.”

            “You’re gonna have to tell Kian that, because he has an issue doing this,” I chuckle.

            “He’ll learn the hard way. And then you can laugh at it, instead of screaming like Alli when she sees a spider,” she giggles, which is adorable.

            After a few minutes, the girls have to go to practice, while Trevor and I watch. So far they have just stretched, and the rest of the boys decide to walk through the door. I furrow my brow, but say nothing. The coach decides to challenge Cullee after a bit. She tells her to pull her needle as far as she could. Here we go again…….

~Cullee’s POV~

            After I was dared to pull that far needle, I smirked, knowing the boys wouldn’t be able to take it. Slowly, but surely, I picked up my leg backwards and pulled it into a straight needle for about three seconds. Then, I leaned over leisurely until I hit the 90 degree mark. I continued until I was at the 45 degree mark. Finally, I gave it my all and pulled it almost to the floor. Screams came from the girls, as they thought I was in pain.

            I released my leg, and stood straight up one more. I looked around to see astonished faces, even the coach. I wonder what the boys looked like. I glanced their way and burst out laughing at the site.

            Kian was in awe, Sam was smirking, Ricky had seen me do this before, JC looked scared to death, Connor was hugging his knees, and poor Trevor had passed out. I finished laughing, and Coach finally told me about this new stunt.

            I would be flyer, Alexis would main base, Brynley would secondary, and Alyssa would backspot. She didn’t explain it to me, just told me to fold and twist at the peak of the show and go. Alexis had my right foot, and we dipped into Bryney’s hand, and up to the air, were I did as told and folded head to knees. I fell into another set of hands that didn’t feel familiar. I opened my eyes to see a different stunt group had caught me. Cool.

~Sam’s POV~

            Apparently, it’s tumbling time because all of the girls lined up at the corner of the mat and started taking turns flipping. Coach Jane was calling out the passes they had to complete. This girl named Carly was first. She was assigned a backhandspring tuck BHS half roundoff full. Whatever that means. After a while of all of our astonishment, Cullee was going. Front punch stepout roundoff BHS whipback half RBHS full. I don’t know what you got out of the, but it’s what she did.

            After an hour, their practice was over, and we took two cars to our house along with Cullee and her little sister, Alli. I was riding with Cullee, JC, Trevor, and Alli. The others’ in Ricky’s car. There was so much One Direction infection, we needed a mass-immunization.

            We finally arrived home, and just talked for about an hour.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

DONE!

How did you like this chapter? (SO many cheer references)

#Talli ('Nuff said)

Should the other cheerleaders make an impact in the story?

BYEE