Chapter 8 (ThatsSoJack)

~Cullee’s POV~

It’s the day after the whole Acacia incident, and we haven’t spoken a word about it. Today, I have to go to the first practice after Worlds, and the boys won’t leave me alone. I’m not complaining, but it’s getting annoying. Ricky insisted on teaching all of the boys how to stretch me, but I think he just wanted to see what I looked like stretching.

                I have a small crush on Sam. He’s so sweet to me, and he helps me the most out of the boys. Connor too, but I have no idea. Trevor is like my little brother and I love him to death.

                Currently, we are in the car jamming out to One Direction around the house, jumping on the couches and beds. I’ve already fallen twice, but I can’t just leave the boys hanging like that.

                Suddenly, the door flings open and someone shouts, “My kings!”

                Connor shuts off the music, and we go see the boy who so rudely interrupted our session. I almost started hyperventilating because it was ThatsSoJack, but then I remember that he was here a lot, so I walked to him and hugged him.

                “I’m Cullee. Nice to meet you,” I said as I released him.

                “I love her already. She gives awesome hugs.” He states, making me blush.

                “Okay, now that we’re all acquainted, can we please get back to our jam session?” Sam asked impatiently. Who shoved a stick up his ass?

~Sam’s POV~

                I was really annoyed that Jack just waltzed in here, not knowing Cullee at all, telling her he loves her. Who does that? And what makes it worse is that she blushed at it.

                “Okay, now that we’re all acquainted, can we please get back to our jam session?” I asked impatiently. Cullee gives me a weird look, but I shrug it off.

                Kian whispered while walking by, “Stop showing that you like her so obviously. She’ll get suspicious.”

                Someone turns the music back on, and we all start jumping around like crazy. Eventually, we all calm down  and just start talking.

~Jack’s POV~

                Dang, this girl is beautiful. Her hair is perfection. I don’t know how old she is though. The boys say she’s 18, while I’m almost 19. (A/N I know he isn’t really this old, just play along) But, so are the other boys except for Trevor.

                “Jack, can I have your number, so we can fangirl together even if we’re not in the same place? The rest don’t really get it as well as you.” Cullee asks after a little while of us playing in each other’s hair.

                After a chorus of “I do” and “Oh no she didn’t” I handed her my iPhone 5s while she handed me hers. I put my name in as ‘Fangirl Buddy<3’. I scrolled through her contacts to see what the boys out their names as.

                Trevor’s was ‘Little Brother’. Ricky’s was ‘RICHARD DILLON’. Kian’s was ‘Kean the Bean’. Connor’s was ‘Ching’. JC’s was ‘New Best Friend’. But Sam’s caught my eye. His was ‘New Lover’. When did they give her their numbers, last week? She must like him if she kept it like that. Well, there goes my chance.

                She handed me my phone back with the name ‘Cullee the Beautiful’. I gave her weird look and she shrugged and said, “What? You were thinking out loud. I love the name you put by the way. Sam’s is………………………..creative. JC’s is perfect though. No one’s beats JC’s. End of discussion.”

                She rolls off the couch as she ends the sentence.  She walks into the kitchen and screams.

~Cullee’s POV~

                As I walk into the kitchen, I see Acacia standing there sharpening a knife. I scream, hoping the boys would come to help me. I was right, and the first person to reach me was Connor. He took one look at Acacia, and knocks the knife out of her hand, screaming at her. She just smirked at him before I jumped in. I slapped her hard in the face while she scrambled for the knife.

                One, how the fuck did she get in here? Two, who the hell sharpens a knife randomly anymore? And three, was she really gonna kill me? This bitch is crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That’s the end of this chapter! Sorry about not updating. BUT on the other hand, I’m probably going to write a story about a girl who horseback rides as an O2L book. Anyways, to the questions?

Who do you think Cullee ends up with?

Was Acacia really gonna stab her?

Do you like the story so far?

BYEE