The Meet-Up

~Cullee's P.O.V~

"Ugh... Why did these boys have to have this stupid meet and greet thing right before our cheer competition!" I whisper/screamed to Alexis, my best friend.

" Because they're some HUGE youtubers that had to rent a whole Arena that just happened to rent the place right before Worlds," Alexis replied.

Before any other words could be exchanged, I slammed into a very muscular body, sending us both sprawling.

" Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed while hundreds of 12-16 year old girls glared at me. Whoops.

" No no. It's totally okay... Are you here for the meet up?" He asked.

"Oh, no," I looked down at my sequined teal uniform with a top that stops above my belly button and a skirt that's teal with strips of silver, sparkly ones also," I'm here for a cheer competition. As if the bow and sequined uniform didn't tell you already."

He laughed slightly and said," I'm Ricky by the way," holding his hand for me to shake.

Me, being the out going person I am, immediately hugged him tightly and told him my name of Cullee, catching him off guard.

" You should stop by the competition after this. If you can't, I understand, but if you can make it, my solo is the 5th performance and my squad performance with this goofball back here," I pointed to Alexis, who looked dumbfounded," is the 18th one."

" You know, I think I'll come see you. Is it okay if I bring some friends?" He asked hopefully.

" Sure! I can get you in free, if you don't mind. All of you," I said cheerfully, I'm a cheerleader, duh.

~Ricky's P.O.V~

Meet ups always caused some accidents. I didn't mind. But I definitely didn't mind when a beautiful girl with long reddish brown hair in a high ponytail and teal bow ran into me. We had a whole conversation of her inviting me to her cheer competition, telling me her acts, told me where to meet her for free tickets in, and then yelling bye and running talking about makeup or something.

" Dude, who was that?" Sam questioned as I walked back over to my friends to continue our meet up.

" Uh, a girl named Cullee ran into me and invited all of us to her cheerleading competition that is after the meetup." I replied with a shrug.

" Score! Cheerleaders! Nice going Ricky!" JC called over to Sam and I after hearing our conversation.

~Cullee's P.O.V.~

As I ran away from Ricky, talking with Alexis about out new makeup, I remembered the spot I told him to meet us. Behind the fountains that are rams spitting out water. At 2:00 sharp. This competition was short because there was 100 acts, most of the teams were eliminated in regionals. My team, Cheer Extreme, were representing California.

" Cullee, hurry up! We are gonna be late for emergency practice!" Alexis yelled to me from the distance she was ahead, even though I was jogging right behind her while she was full on sprinting. Directly after practice, which was awesomely terrible, I skipped back to the fountain covered in sweat.

" Eww. Who are you and what have you done with Cullee?" Ricky squealed as I walked up.

"Shut it. We had emergency practice and I may or may not have kicked two girls in the head. Anyways, who are these lovely people behind you? Please tell me they're nicer than you," I slightly laughed.

"Well, this is JC," he pointed to a boy in a SnapBack, skinny jeans, and a loose tank top," He hasn't been able to stop talking about cheerleaders all day thanks to you."

~Ricky's P.O.V~

As I introduced her to JC, I could see him eying her perfect body up and down, as she was wearing a sports bra and really short shorts, which gave me shivers.

I continued," This is Con Da Bon. Connor if you want to be boring." I saw her looking at him as if to figure out who he is as a person, good luck with that.

"This is Kian and Sam. They might annoy you half to death," I chuckled," And last but certainly not is Trevor." Her mouth dropped.

" I finally realized who y'all are. You're O2L off of YouTube! Gosh I'm stupid. At least my first conversation with you wasn't me fangirling." She blushed a light pink.

Sam butted in," Hey! Your cheeks are the same color as mine now!"

We all laughed.

"We should get going," Cullee started as she began walking towards the building," And beware, there are gonna be girls in tight skirts and curled ponytails are gonna be all over you."

"Sounds good to me!" JC says excitedly.