I don’t even remember how he ends up on top of me again and my head is now rested on his pillow, because he never separates our lips. He crashes them, almost harshly, like he wants to make them swollen. He takes my bottom lip between his teeth now, biting and pulling it but is quickly to kiss me again. I travel my hands along his back, up and down, up and down… he keeps his both hands on my cheeks and when we finally separate our lips he takes advantage of it to pull my head to the side and bite my neck, suck the skin, making me moan in both pain and pleasure. 

He’s driving me so fucking crazy. I wanted to stay in bed just for a little bit more but now, now I don’t even want to get out of this room even if the air starts to become heavy and hot, like our breathing. He passes his hands through my naked chest and I can’t stop but shiver due the fragility my body has with his touch.

I put my hands under his bum and push him to me, it might have been a bad idea since his crotch rubs on my boner letting me desiring him more and more. “Fuck,” I breathe out and Louis smirks. When did he become this tease? 

He kisses my cheek now more smoothly till I feel the gentle touch of his lips pressed on my ear, leaving small kisses. He keeps doing it, stroking my hair and I’m just in my most fragile state, exposed to him. In this moment I can’t do anything but to be concentrated on the way his hands travel down my body and his lips explore my skin. 

I grab tightly the border of the mattress from my bed when he moves, creating friction upon my underwear. “D-Don’t do that…” I whimper and my voice comes out shaking and husky while I shut my eyes firmly. 

“What?” he whispers and then kisses again my neck, biting it at the end, making me twist “Oh, this?” he moves again, rubbing up and down on my crotch. He grabs the back of my neck to bring our lips together and his moves are all sync, all rushed and wild. The way he moves his hips, the way his hands grab the small locks of hair from my nap, the way his eyes travel down my face, as if he was trying to find something. All of this makes me dizzy and is all blurry except him. And it seems like he found what he was looking for, when he stops on my eyes, making me drown on his blue ones.

His hand goes down and I feel him stroking my cock under my boxers. He even seems to know how I like it, how he should move his hand to pleasure me. He makes small strokes, massaging my head and going along my length. The most amazing in all of this is that he’s not even looking down, he’s not even worried about how this may look like, if he’s doing wrong or right – even if he is – he’s looking right straight in my eyes and I think that’s his way to make sure he’s doing it right. 

He makes faster moves and fuck I know I won’t last too much because of the way he’s looking at me, the way I always day dreamed about his hands on me not even bothering to feel embarrassed about it and this is one hundred times better. “L-Louis, I-I…” I gasp and bite strongly my lips to make the less noise possible, even if it’s almost impossible. My knuckles turn white from grabbing the mattress and Louis just smiles looking at me, I know he’s enjoying seeing me this way and I think that’s what makes me cum all over my underwear. “Shit,” I say trying to catch my breath looking at the mess I did, I mean, he did. 

“You liked it…” he smoothly says and I never blush but I think that would be the time when I’d do it. I can’t believe I lasted for such a little matter of time. 

“This is not fair,” I say and this has a lot of meanings. It’s not fair what he does to me, how he makes me feel… makes me experience things that I never had the opportunity to with other people, just because he’s Louis. It’s not fair how he looks at me and even though he thinks is a normal way to look at people. It’s not fair how weak he makes me feel, how sad and happy he makes me feel at once. It’s also not fair the beauty this boy had received.