Chapter 1: Flight To France

Start from the beginning

Before I could continue, he stopped and fixed his chair and said, “Not play with my chair anymore because you want to sleep?” He flashed his pearly whites and it made my heart go crazy.

“Ye-yes. How’d you know?” I was actually amazed because he read my mind.

He leaned closer and smiled then patted my head, “My sister’s the same as you. She actually freaks out and screams at me with the same expression as you. You know, the one with lost expressions.”

“Oh, well thank you by the way.” I smiled then turned away.

“So, are you going to France for vacation?” The guy asked.

I turned to look at him before I answered, “Nope, study actually.” I said with a big smile. See, I was THAT excited.

“Really? Me too!” He said.

Woah, really? Could there be really a chance that this handsome oh and don’t forget HOT guy could be going to the same school as me?

“Where are you going to study at France?” I asked.

“Gourmet International French Culinary Academy. Know that?” He laughed.

“I’m going there too!” I literally screamed in his face and kind of getting up on my seat.

“Shhh!” The old lady beside the guy hissed.

“Oops, sorry. I’m pretty excited actually.” I said while laughing.

“Oh, really? Me too!” The guy said.

“What a coincidence that we’re sitting beside each other going the same school. First timer?” I asked.

“Yes. I’m taking pastry there. How about you?” He asked.

“Same! Can’t believe this!” I said.

“Me too! I’m Drew Patch. Your name?” He smiled.

“Lauren Tiffany Finn. Nice meeting you.” I smiled.

After talking some more, we both fell asleep.

I woke up with the aroma smell of chicken mix with fish.

“Chicken or salmon?” The short haired stewardess asked me.

“Salmon.” I answered.

I saw Drew still sleeping soundly so I decided to wake him up.

He sleeps like a pig. He snores and breathes through his mouth, same as me.

“Hey wake up.” I said as I waved his arm right then left then right then left.

“Sup?” He rose up.

“Food.” I said as I pointed to the stewardess.

“Gotcha.” Then he turned to the stewardess, “Chicken please.”

The short haired stewardess handed it to him and he bowed his head, hands clasped to each other, then he said a small prayer.

After he prayed, he began to eat.

“Christian?” I asked.

“Yeah. You?” He smiled.

“Same.” I said.

I grew up in a Christian family and Christian friends plus Christian school.

As we ate, we talked about random things about each other.

After a few more hours, the captain announced that we were already going to land on France.

“Let’s go together since we have the same destination.” Drew said.

“Sure.” I smiled.

“But let’s wait for my little brother.”He smiled.

“You have a brother?” I asked.

“Yeah, studying the same course. We’re not twins by the way.” He laughed.

What does his brother look I wonder.

We were already in the baggage counter when I saw a guy running towards us same height as Drew-tall. 5 foot 9 I guess. But the only difference is his hair. It’s brown and has a bit of blonde. It’s messy actually. And he has eyeglasses. But his eyes are the same color as Drew’s.

Actually, they’re both cute and hot but I can’t compare who’s more cute though.

Anyway Lauren, you have cooking stuffs to presume and to study so stop thinking about these non-sense stuffs.

This is the first time I found a guy interesting that caught my eye. Before, I really didn’t care anymore. Even if I see a cute guy, I wouldn’t even take interest in them anymore. But this time, I don’t know why my head’s thinking this way.

“This is Blake.” Drew said as his brother I guess, ran to us.

“Hi, I’m Lauren Tiffany Finn.” I said.

“Nice to meet you.” He smiled.

He seems shy.

After getting our baggage, we took the bus that has the banner, “Gourmet International French Culinary Academy”.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeeey! So, is it boring or just okay? Tell me what you think!:))

What do you think the school looks like? :>

please keep on reading!!!:))

I'll be posting Lauren's picture as Victoria Justice! :)

lalalala.:)

-SmileyKari:))