Chapter 7

Bella had knives, razor blades, guns, water, and a defibrillator that she had stolen from an ambulance that Bella may or may not have caused to crash though this time the machine won't save a life but kill a life instead.

She couldn't wait to test out her toy again, she was excited and she was just lucky enough that she didn't have to wait too long to try it. She didn't have to go find someone because the someone she wanted and needed was right next door, sleeping.

Bella had everything you could find that would inflict pain. Clarity and Bella were set to do what they planned to do and that was to kill Skulduggery.

Bella sneaked into her parents or should she say parent room to find him, the lonely man fast asleep on Valkyrie side curled into one of her pillows.

Bella set up everything she needed next to the bed and watched as tears fell from Skulduggery cheek onto the pillow that was full of his loves scent while he was asleep.

Gosh he missed her. He just wanted her back. He had lost one family already and he was losing another again.

It had been two months without Valkyrie but it felt like centuries to Skulduggery and what hurt him most was he never found out what truly happened that night, he never got his questions answered on how his beautiful wife died and went missing. He never got closure and the body was never found.

Although it was so long ago since her death, her funeral was tomorrow and it broke his heart. Skulduggery didn't want one until her body was found, he wanted to see her for the last time, he didn't want to know that the casket was empty but he now knew that her body wasn't going to be found and Skulduggery had given up on finding her.

His chest hurt, he never knew pain could feel like this, it was unbearable, he ached everywhere. He didn't know how to explain it, he never thought his heart could break this much but it did and it still was breaking.

Skulduggery was depressed. His heart broke more looking at his child, his child that looked exactly like the one person that mattered the most to him, the one person he vowed to love and protect forever.

He failed Valkyrie and now he was failing Bella but he couldnt stand looking at her, it just broke him.

"Tragic." Bella whispered wiping away her fathers tears, watching the way he moved in his sleep, the way he dreamt of having his love back.

"Don't worry daddy, I take you to her. Youll be reunion soon." Bella chuckled. Bella hadn't killed in ages, two months to be exact but she wanted to, she was thirty to kill again but decided to wait. She needed to wait or people would find out.

She still could remember clearly, like it was only yesterday that she killed her mother.

"What do we try first?" Bella whispered scared her father would hear her. Valkyrie was again tied to the chair, she was too weak to move or fight back but she was alive, she was breathing and Bella didn't want that, she hated it so Bella was going to end it once and for all.

"Let's start off small" Clarity spoke and Bella nodded grabbing the blade. She turned her music on a little louder and started her torturing of her mother.

Cut after cut, cry after cry, object after object but Bella won't let Valkyrie died, no yet at least, she was having too much fun. Adrenaline was pumping in Bellas vein. She had never felt this happy and excited before. It was all new to her and she didnt want it to stop. Her plan had change, she was going to keep Valkyrie alive just a little longer.

"I wanna see how strong you actually are." Bella said tormenting Valkyrie. "I want you to be begging for your death" Bella whispered putting a rag over Valkyrie's face then undid the lid of the tub of water letting it flow into Valkyrie's mouth. Valkyrie was coughing, trying so hard not to breathe in the water knowing she would die but no matter how hard she tried she was losing.