Chapter 5

"Dinner!" Valkyrie shouted out at Skulduggery and Bella, skulduggery raced down stair ready to eat but both parents notice that Bella wasn't there.

"Bella!" Her mother shouted again getting worried as there was no reply.

"I'm going to check on her" Valkyrie spoke walking upstairs as Skulduggery nodded mouth filled with food. Walking down the hall Valkyrie repeated Bella's name more and more but silence was the only thing she heard in return and Valkyrie was becoming scared. She didn't know what she would find behind the closed door of her insane and depressed daughter.

"Bella, honey? Are you alright?" Valkyrie whispered and opened the door, gasping as she felt a blade slice her wrist.

The room was dark then suddenly door slammed shut. Valkyrie was scared. Her wrist was dripping blood and she couldn't see where her attack was. Silence was the only sound. Then Valkyrie screamed, the blade slicing deep into her ankle making her tall lean body fall to the ground. Tears covered her cheeks as the attacker appeared with a shovel in hand. Looking down on Valkyrie was no one else other than Bella.

"What- What are you doing?" Valkyrie gulped, pain rushing through her body, blood leaking from the open cuts. She was terrified of what happened and frighten on what will happen next, what will occur behind these closed doors. She was in pain and all she could do was scream. So thats what Valkyrie did, she screamed for Skulduggery while Bella tugged at her placing her in the wooden chair in the middle of the room. Bella tied her mother down and circled around her like a tiger ready to kill its prey with the giant shovel in hand. Valkyrie was petrified of this person her daughter had become.

"I'm doing something I should have a long time ago." A sinful grin formed on her face.

"What's that?" Valkyrie asked but somehow knowing the answer that she dreaded. She wasnt prepared but knew that her day would come. This was the day she was going to die. She knew it but didnt dare show it. She stayed strong, praying for a miracle to save her, to keep her alive and safe but sometimes magic doesnt work like that.

"You'll have to wait and see, won't you?" Bella mocked, teasing Valkyrie. It was driving Valkyrie insane watching Bella have the power over to her, to be able to talk to her like that, to be able to make her feel the things Valkyrie was feeling, it was all because of her, Bella was the cause of everything.

"Just do it!" Valkyrie screamed at Bella. Bella scrapped the shovel across the ground moving closer to her.

"Shall I?" Bella spoke asking Clarity for permission while Valkyrie watched the crazy girl talking to herself.

"We should have kept you there. Put you in there earlier." Valkyrie spat, only telling the truth but Clarity nor Bella liked that. They hated the truth that they both needed help. They didn't like people pointing it out, that's why they were doing what they were doing, to stop their pain and to show the pain they go through when people like Valkyrie say stuff like that to them.

"Do it!" Clarity spoke, adrenaline was rushing through Bella's blood. She enjoyed this feeling a lot. She enjoyed pain. She slowly picked up the shovel above her head and Valkyrie bowed her head, giving up, losing all hope in her body.

She stopped fighting and prayed. Prayed that Bella would get what she deserves. She prayed that Skulduggery will be happy and live a long life something she wished she could and hoped she was going to until now. Tears flowed freely, she didn't stop them. They were free unlike her whom was tied to a chair. She didn't want her life ending like this but its how it was going to. There were ways to prevent it but instead Valkyrie thought and reflected on the good moments in her life. The happy parts, the things she enjoyed the most. It made her laugh more as they were filled of Skulduggery, Sophie and Bella.

Its a girl. The nurse cut of the cord attached to the newly born baby.

Another one. Skulduggery rolled his eyes playful, Three girl. What am I going to do? He was passed the baby with dark black hair that was already grown.

Nice and healthy. Have you decided on a name? Valkyrie looked at Skulduggery nodding in agreement.

Bella. His deep, smooth voice spoke while the nurse took note and left the room. Skulduggery passed Bella to Valkyrie to see her for the first time.

I love her. Valkyrie cried out in happiness.

See looks a lot like you. Skulduggery pointed out admiring his view of his beautiful wife and their new addition to their growing family.

She'll be the death of me. Bella laughed, wiping away her tears looking at a very cute baby in her arms.

Well that couldn't be truer and if it wasn't, Valkyrie didn't know what was. Her happy ever after started with Bella coming into the world, which nearly killed her and is going to finish with Bella ending her world. Bella will kill her. Valkyrie looked up at Bella, all grown up, more powerful, smarter, stronger. Valkyrie smiled at her youngest daughter, wanting it all to end.

"The pains bearable" Bella spoke then knocked Valkyrie on the head with the metal shovel sending her into darkness, into death.

-------------------------------------
HEY, HEY, HEY!!!
How you going? I hope everyone is well. So by the looks of it I've lost my reader sadly. So I'm wondering why? Is it not good? Too boring? To crazy? This is the best picture I could find of Valkyrie tried to a chair being tortured.

Question- what do you do on your holidays?

Feedback helps a lot. Positive and negative.
I love you all. Stay tuned ❤️