Chapter 4

"I've been on watch for three weeks though!" Bella complained acting like the normal teenager she's meant to be. "I didn't mean to cut so deep. I promise"

"Cut so deep! Just dont cut at all!" Skulduggery yelled and Bella flinched. Bella held up the acted so good these past few weeks. No one knew what Clarity and Bella were doing behind closed doors and no one will until its too late.

"Sorry, I meant that! I- I- haven't done it in three weeks I promise. I'm clean and I will stay clean for the rest of my life. I won't cause any more harm to myself, I promise."

"I don't know" skulduggery shock his head

"You've have been back to yourself. The old, old self before Sophie died." Valkyrie said while Bella turned as white as a ghost, hating talking about her dead sister, Sophie that she killed and has rooting in her cupboard in the abandon cabin in the middle of the woods out in nowhere.

Bella was nervous hoping her parents would stop talking about it, knowing that when the death first happened, they found it weird that the last night they saw her was in Bella's room. Lucky for Bella they stopped and she let out a sigh of relived We missed that side of you" Valkyrie pointed out.

"I guess I missed the old me too" Bella placed a fake laugh in that her stupid parents believed.

"Fine, we could give you some more space" Skulduggery nodded. "I promise you, I'll never leave you again" He spoke protectively making Bella want to roll her eyes. He wasn't going to let her out of his sight quickly. It was going to take time for him to come around to know that it won't happen again

"Finally!" Bella ran and hugged them both.

"Only some." Her father frowned

"Some is better than none." Bella joked running up to her room, grabbing the blade and setting the trap she had planned with Clarity for the past week. She placed wooden chair in the middle of the room, closing the curtains so no one could see in or out. She locked the doors except the entrance that would come when her victim enters the room. Bella grabs the shovel, the exact one she used when killing Sophie and placed it before the door.

Bella stepped back and admired her work, everything was perfect, everything was set, she just needed to wait.

"Perfect!" Bella said happy with her achievement

"One more down" Clarity spoke, evil laced in her voice.

"All set. Just takes time, but I'll be ready."

"You'll be strong enough?" Clarity said but made it more into question.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Bella frowned while Clarity smirked, she knew she had got inside her head and nothing was going to stop her now.

"The pain will be coming soon." They both say smirking, laughing a wicked and evil laugh that would send any normal human being, chills down their spine.

Bella was brilliant, this is what they deserve and this is what they are about to get. Clarity didn't care, she just love being in on the action. To see their victim in pain, to be the reason they are in pain, to be the course of the pain and to have total control on when the pain starts and stops.

Clarity loved the show and she was ready to kick back and watch tonight as this show was going to be big.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another chapter, another day!! Hehe hoped you enjoyed the little father and daughter connection. The film on the top kinda shows how much Bella means to Skulduggery and Valkyrie and how insane Bella is becoming.

Question- what do you want to became when you grow up? What is your dream?

Vote and comment!!!!!! Please. Until next time my lovelies 😘❤️