Chapter5-Contankarous

JAVAAD'S POV

I woke up fealing misareble! I had dirty dreams that grossed me out completely all thanks to Elizabeth! I decided to give her a hard time today and force her to let me go home! She was still asleep on my chest and AAAAAAAAAAAAW she looked so adorable! Maybe I could just forget about the whole 'giving her a hard time' thing and cuddle with her a bit. Her loooong curly hair was sprawled out everywhere and her eyelashes were dark and long. I got bored after awhile so I decided to wake her up and stick to my original plan because she deserved it! I smacked her bum and she jerked awake with this drunken expression on her face. She gave me the stink eye after she finally felt the stinging sensation on her butt. She slapped me in my knuts and I shrieked in pain grabbing my crotch. Man she was going to get it today!

ELIZABETH'S POV

HOW DARE HE SLAP A GIRL ON HER ARSE!!!! I THOUGHT HE WAS SOPPOSED TO BE PROPER *HUFF*! I couldn't bother argue with him since it was so early in the morning. Why'd he wake up this early though? He must have been bored. I wonder what he drempt *says with a devilish grin*. I decided to make breakfast cause I was indeed hungry. I got out of bed and he smacked my arse again giving me a glare so I gave him one back. I decided to ignore him since his hits weren't hurting me. I slid down the staircase railing and landed perfectly at the bottom jumping for joy that I didn't fall on my face this time then I went in the kitchen and got out some frying pans. I made waffles, eggs and fried some sausages. yumm!  I went upstairs to ask Javaad how many waffles he could eat when I saw his naked butt poking out at me. He was searching in the pile of my brother's clothes so I took the opportunity and gave his arse a hard smack and he jumped and squealed like a girl...I did not need to see that. I ran back downstairs laughing my head off at his squeal. I decided to fry some bacon strips instead because I just couldn't eat sausage after that episode! I finished making the food and he came down just in time, with grey skinny jeans and a red top, holding down his head with flushed red cheaks. I started laughing histerically again when he grabbed me, lifted me over his shoulder and plopped me down on my sofa. He ordered me to turn around and all I could see in his face was pure anger. I was too afraid to move, no one has ever had this much power over me before. He more than likely got fed up with me and it was probably my turn for physical abuse. He flipped me over making me kneel on the sofa then he pushed my back forward causing my bum to be way up in the air and he started smacking my bum repeatedly. After the first 15 or so it really started to burn! "DON'T EVER INVADE MY PRIVACY AGAIN! NEXT TIME FROM YOU SAW MY ASS YOU SHOULD JUST TURN AROUND AND GO BACK DOWN!! AND ACT LIKE YOU NEVER SAW A THING!!!" he yelled. I started to cry then he took off his belt and stared stinging me with that. STING STING STING STING STING STING STING STING STING STING STING STING STING STING and he stared to lecture while I screamed "I'M SORRY!" and started wailing. "DON'T EVER FORCE ME TO DO ANYTHING! DON'T TELL ME NASTY THINGS THAT WILL CURRUPT MY DREAMS! DON'T EVER KISS ME WHEN I'M CRYING EVER AGAIN IF IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!! SMACK SMACK STING SMACK STING STING STING SMACK DON'T CAUSE ME ANYMORE PAIN AND DON'T EVER TRY TO EVEN GO NEAR MY GUY PARTS EVER!!!!!" That's when the beating got worse. SSMACK SMAAAACK STING STING SMACK!!!! He was lacing my arse andnI CRIED MY LUNGS OUT then he stopped after two more hits. Even though I was wearing jeans shorts at he rate he was going at my bum must be as red as crayola red! And plus I never once got spanked as a kid so my skin was so tender which is why I made people think I was tough so they couldn't hurt me. He picked me up and carried me to the counter then set me on his lap which hurt like hell cause my butt still hurts. Then he pured my food into his plate and forced me to share the plate with him. I was scared out of my mind cause I mean... I THOUGHT HE WAS SOFT AND INNOCENT but hell I was so damn wrong! ••• I wonder if he's bipolar?