"Khyro! You not fighting fair!"

"Nah, you just sayin that cuz you gettin yo ass whipped"

He started kissing me and slid his tongue in my mouth.

"Cameron" He broke away.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"I'm gonna get

"Its gonna say. Cameron Baisley : The women that captured my heart"

I felt tears coming. I'm an emotional bitch.

"Oh my god; Khyro I love you!" I kissed him hard.

"I love you too"
______________

Khyro

→→ Cameron Baisley ←←
06-15-14 ♡♡

"I love it!" Cameron admired the tattoo on my fore arm.

On the the other arm I had a tat that said.

Married To The Streets

I got it a while ago, when I thought the streets was the only bitch I would ever love.

But every since I walked outta that tattoo shop today I been thinkin like. What if me and Cameron break up again. For good?

I try and push the negative thoughts out of my mind but its hard.

"I do to... But I gotta go do a few things I gotta do I should be back in a couple hours tho" I kissed her.

"Khyro.."

"Shh, Cameron just leave it at that" I told her.

"Okay whatever" She gone roll her eyes and get up off the couch.

I hate it when she be tryna stop me from makin my money. Like Ion never stop you from doin yo thing. Dont try and stop me.

I grabbed my hoodie. And slipped on my Jordan 3's. I had them In red and black colors.

Tucking my gun in the back of my jeans I walked out.

She can have her attitude. Cuz I aint bouta kiss her ass.

Unless we bouta get freaky and shit.

When I pulled up in front of Aarons house so much shit was goin through my mind. I made sure my gun was loaded.

As quickly as he set me up a couple nights ago, I knew he wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

And I couldn't have me and Camerons life in danger.

I got out the car and noticed that he wasnt home yet. I quickly used my key and walked right in.

Shutting and locking the door behind me.

I took a seat near the window in the livingroom. A couple minutes later he pulled up. He got out and stumbled a little bit. I bet his ass drunk.

In record time he was keying his lock and walking through the door.

He flicked on the light and was shocked to see me sitting there with a gun. I hadn't talked to him since all that shit went down.

"K..Khyro? Wassup?" The look on his face was priceless and will be forever captured into my mind.

"Wassup Aaron" I smirked and leaned forward.

I could tell this nigga was scared. And I didnt want him to suffer so I promised myself to make his death quick and painless ?