Chapter 4 - it has many ups and downs

Hi guys! Here's chapter 4 , I updated today since I have to go somewhere on Friday! Like like ! :D This isn't an eventful chappie tho. It's more of a getting to know the leads chapter .. yay? Hope you'll lurv it my smexii beastass! :))

____________________________________________________________________________

It’s already three weeks since the date. Three weeks’ worth of avoiding the hell out of Marcus. Was it the fact that he almost kissed me or the fact that I saw him making out with a girl I’ve never seen before right after I got out of the CR, I don’t know. To hell with that Manwhore.

                I walked out of the library when I hit something hard and muscular.

                “Sorry. I’m so so-”I breathed a familiar scent of books and lavenders. Manwhore. I mentally scowled. Ignoring him and side-stepped and walk past him. I remembered how sweet he’d been on the date. I was slowly getting to know him. I really didn’t care whether or not he was serious in that date but I felt insulted that he did it.

                “Drei..” He called softly. I flinched, he’s using that voice again. Damn it felt so good spending time with him like that. Forgetting all my worries for once. Guess I spoke too soon. I stopped but walked again. I was an idiot for believing he wasn't entirely a manwhore.

                I snapped back to reality when somebody grabbed my hand and tugged me. Split seconds later I was looking straight into the his eyes. It was full of pleading waves. I looked away because I was so sure that I’d give in.        

                “What do you want?” I said. Coldly and blankly hiding all the emotions I felt. Whether It was anger and disappointment he was undeserving of any of my emotions. Nothing at all.

                “I just want to talk. Please my kit- Drei.” He knew better than to call me that ridiculous word or I will really kick him where the shine doesn’t shine. I tried yanking my hand but his grip hardened. I looked him straight in the eye and when he was sure I wouldn’t escape he let go of me.

                I touched my wrist where a red circular line was surrounding it. He looked at my wrist and a feeling of guilt washed over his face.

                “I’m sorry, I. .. I didn’t mean to-”

                “Sure! You didn’t mean to right. I get it. You don’t really have to explain to me.” I said lifting my hands in the air.

                “Drei I didn’t mean to. She threw herself at me! Heck, what was I supposed to do ignore her? I’m a man for Christ’s sake!” He said a wave of anger waiting to erupt in his voice.

                I didn’t say anything. There was really nothing for me to say. I bet Rodney wouldn’t kiss anyone that isn’t his girlfriend. 101% sure. I waited a few more seconds. When he didn’t say anything I decided to break the silence.

                “Are you finish? ‘Cause you know I really have to attend some classes.” I said blankly still thinking that he didn’t deserve any of my emotions. Luckily, Mike is with me first period. I really need him now.

                Marcus stared at me and shaked his head out of disbelief. I walked out of his reach. Truth be told I was expecting it. I expected him to do something that would disappoint me on that date. I was a little disappointed though because almost the whole day he didn’t do anything fishy. I was starting to believe in him, heck I was starting to trust him! Amazing how first impressions can affect your impression forever.