Chapter 1 - Shit Happens.

I dedicate this to my favorite Sci-fi author, Maree . She wrote Freaks on Greenfield High. Its really cool, you should check it out some time. :) So this isn't the first book i've written. In fact this is the third but it is my first english book. So sorry if it sucks. I'm not much for a writer but i'll try my best to improve :)) Hope you'll like babes! :D

Love,

UD

__________________________________________________________________________

Mahalo’s was not the kind of restaurant where one meal costs a thousand dollar minus the beverage. Mahalo’s, was more of a typical home sweet home diner where you can eat breakfast peacefully and enjoy the Friday nights with your friends. It was just a typical Sunday morning and I was running. More like escaping. I turned to the left knowingly when I reached the intersection. In front of me I saw Mahalo's shining with rays of sun dramatically. Relief washed over me as I grew closer to the glass double doors. 

“What’s wrong, darlin’?” Big mama asked me with her rough African accent as I came barging in the store looking like a madman. It always amused me how rough Big Mama’s voice was but how pleasing and safe it sounded.

“Had to escape from a certain Serial Killer.” I said with no hint of humour in my tone. Big mama gave me a glass of water and the very familiar waiter’s apron I wore everytime I work here.

“Cool story bro, changed my life.”  Mike said sarcastically. I ignored Mike, he was just being ... Mike. I went to a table to collect their orders.  Even if I wasn’t facing Mike I knew very well that he just rolled his eyes at me.

“So Marcus went to your house, darlin’? “ I frowned at the idea of Marcus. Indeed, Big mama knew who the serial killer was. That, being the Serial Killer , is what I always call Marcus. Why? Only because when Marcus arrived he has messed up my life. 

“The jerk himself.”   I said in a very fierce tone. I have always hated that guy's guts. I mean who the hell does he think he is?

“Damn that guy. Nobody ever buffed my. Nobody sent me jealous daggers. Nobody that harasses me out of jealousy. Nobody named Marcus Azul van Halt. He is such a complete as*hole. An idiot who constantly tries to ruin my life. Now the whole campus thinks we're dating. Well, news flash I'd rather date a sick old elephant and” I said stopping “..I was this close on recovering from that accident.” I winced at the thought of Rodney. Why did he have to look just like him? "I tell you Big Mama, he may look like my Rodney but he is not one bit like him in personality. Rodney is smart, cool, funny, handsome, gentle. Rodney is everything a girl like me could ask for. While that. .. that peabrain is nothing but a.. " I didn't have the chance to continue when someonone popped up behind me and finished my sentence.

“..good-for-nothing bad-*ss who is undeniably hot and steamingly  handsome and cute.” I was cut off by the oh-so-very familiar irritating but deep manly voice that sounded so good and..WHAT? What the hell am I talking about? *mental slap* I snapped back to face the intruder that was now 2 feet across from me.

“Speak of the devil.” I said ferociously. I decided to ignore this stupid excuse of a man and continue to my work.

“So that is how you say sorry after leaving me waiting at your front door?” Marcus blurted out while following me.

“Ahhhhw , poor baby. I told you I don’t want to go to a date with you. Now leave me alone or so help me God I will call the cops and send you jail for .. .for. ..” I said stuttering as I think of the best possible case I could file him.

“...for being too incredibly handsome?” Marcus said with a cassanovic face as he faced the girls at the table I was now serving.

Yes, undeniably, Marcus was hot and handsome and all dreamy. That’s only when his hellhole excuse of a mouth opens and starts to talk. Poor silly little sluts.