Manik kissed her hairs, “As my love wants. Now sleep from tomorrow you'll be worked up a lot.”

Manik makes her sleep meanwhile Cabir went to gather other as Manik will discuss the plans for marriage.

Once she slept Manik gives his pillow to her and kissing her forehead went out ordering the servant to look after her.

*****

All were sitting together discussing plans about marriage.

Manik came and said, “Guys. Gear up! From tomorrow there's a marriage actually my marriage is going to happen and it'll be lavish with tight security, especially around baby.”

“But itne short time me how will we manage?”, Nia said.

“Listen tomorrow card company will come and Nanhi will select cards they'll print in a day then about shopping so that is your work girls. Take my princess with you. I'll join but a little later because I need check on office too. Invitation will be send to all families as my baby wants people around her so you guys take the list from dad or Nyonika…”

“Mom Manik.”, Nia interrupted.

“She don't deserve it Nia.”

“Neither do you! But Nandini forgived you so move on and forgive her as Nandini wants!”

“Fine. Mom! Take it with Mom or dad.”

“But uncle is not here.”

(A/n-That's why mere story me Manik's dad was invisible😋😛😌)

“I've talked to him. He'll come tomorrow.”, Nyonika said from door.

All turned to her and Nyonika came to Manik and said with teary eyes, “Manik. I'm sorry. Please maaf kar do mujhe. Please.”

“It's not easy mom. It's not easy.”, Manik said looking other side. His eyes were also teary.

“I'll work for it then but for this marriage take a break. Please. Nandini needs it.”

Manik nodded and said, “For baby.”

He rubs his face with his palm and said taking deep breath, “ok so take list from mom n dad and then send the cards. Then haldi will be held at garden and mehandi too then other ceremony mom will tell you guys. I'm going to my princess it's half an hour that I've left her. Good night guys.”

Without listening anything he went from there while Nyonika sighed because she knows he went because of her.

Manik went to his room and saw frowns on her forehead. He shakes his head in disbelief and removing the pillow himself laid her. As she snuggles to his chest her frowns disappeared and a smile with a small pout formed.

His smiled and pecked her pout two three times.

“Mere bina you can't even sleep. I wonder how you lived all these years.”, He sighed sadly.

Manik sleeps taking her securely in his arms.

********

Next morning there's hustle bustle in the mansion.

Manik woke up and found his bed empty. He frowns and went out.

His frown changed to smile as he found Nandini having breakfast and Nyonika feeding her

“Thanks for changing mom but still I can't trust you when it comes my Nandi baby.”

Nandini found him standing at stairs and ran to him.

“Nanhi. Don't run.”, Both Manik and Nyonika shouted together.

Nandini stopped and smiling said a sorry.