Chapter-58

Mnk- kiss baat ka daar h baby..say me..
Nan looked him n again whispered- You will leave me..

Mnk-take ur fear,pain,suffering out.. Take it out jaan..

Nan-I don't want to remember all that..

Mnk make her stand n said- You have to.. Yaad kro apni suffering.. Punish me.. Beat me.. Break all these things..don't keep it in you..jst take it out..main hoon tmhare saath..do whatever you want..

Nan-mujhe ni yaad krna..

Mnk(shouted)-krna hoga.. You have to..

Nan also shouted-ni krna h mujhe yaad..

Mnk-no.. You hve to.. Remember how everyone left you.. Remember how you lived your life those years..kro yaad...

Nan left his hand n shouted pushing him-ni krna h mujhe yaad..

Mnk-remember how you ate.. How you worked.. Yo studied... How you walked..

Nan(shouted)-shut up..!! Chup ho jao.!

Mnk-yaad kro how your monstu left you..how everyone punished you...yaad kro...

It was enough for nan she took the blankets in her hand n threw it away shouting-leave me..!!

Mnk-remember how that man killed your mumma.. Howvfab5 ragged u...

Nan threw the potraits n statues kept on shelf...

Mnk-bolo nandini..kya hua tha..!? Say it..!!

Nan shouted throwing everything breaking it- sbne chod diya..!!! Kyuuuu....??? Kya kiya tha maine..??

Mnk-bolo nandini..say it..

Nandini broke the mirror shouting-meri galati thi kya ki main choti thi.!! Meri galati thi jo mere apno ne mujhe chod diya..!!!??? Kyu kiya..??

Mnk-kya hua tha tmhara saath..say it..!!
Nan went to mnk n slapped him hard continously shouting-kyu kiya tmne..!!? Kyuuuu...!?? Why you left me..!!?? You promised me u will never leave me..kyu kiya..??
Mnk not for once stopped her..
He let her slap him...
Nan stopped slapping n picked his fav guitar n broke it shouting- meri kya galati thi ki mujhe sbne itna torture kiya..!!??? Kya galti thi..??
She went to window n pulled all curtain shouting- kyu my parents left me..!?? Kyyyuuuu..??
She again went to mnk n punched him om his chest shouting- why you left me..???? Kyyyyuuuu...???
Like this after one hour when she broke every single thing n took all her furstation out she finally cried loudly n fell on her knees crying...

Nan crying-aaahhhh...!!!!! Kyyyyyuuuuu...!!??? Mere saath hi kyu...??? Mummaaa...!! Why me...!!??

Mnk went to her n wrapped his one arm around her shoulder while with other he cupped her cheek n said wiping her tears- sshhh..!! Rote ni..!! Wanna say more.. hmm...?

Nan luked him n said crying- koi ni pyar krta..

Mnk rubbed her hairs n kissed her forehead deeply..
He made her sit in his lap n hugged her tightly keeping her head on his heart..

Mnk-mera babu..!(he kissed her hairs) I'm here na..I luv my bacha..!! Now no crying..
Nan looked him n said- you don't luv me.. You will also leave me... You will go to soha..
Mnk nodded in no n tightly pecked her lips n said-kavi ni..tm bolgi toh v ni.. I can't leave my bacha..

Nan closed her eyes n said-kiss me ..

Mnk was not surprise as he got to know by her words that soha had said her something...
He kissed her forehead deeply... he reached to her eyes ..
He kissed each eyes deeply n sucked the tears..
He reached to her cheeks n kissed every cell of her cheek giving butterfly kisses..
He took her hands n kissed her palms,fingers deeply..
He finally took her lips n kissed deeply n softly...
Nan surrendered closing her eyes..
Mnk poured all his luv in that kiss..
He kissed her as if kissing a soft rose petal..
He sucked her lower lips softly then upper then took both lips softly..
He kissed for gud min n broke the kiss..
He reached her neck n kissed deeply there.. Nan fisted his collar on his hand..
He went her collar bone n sucked it softly yet passionately...
He reached down but stopped himself n looked in her eyes..

Missing his lips from her skin nan opened her eyes n luked him..

Nan-you don't luv me na..

Mnk-no babu..aisa ni h..right now u r weak.. You are mine only n I'm urs.. My luv is beyond all this..

But nan took his words wrong n pushed him n said hitting him on his chest with her fist- you will leave me.. You will never make me urs..mujhe pata tha..koi ni pyar krta mujhe..koi ni...

Mnk caught her fist n kisseing it said- you are mine..n I will luv u but now u need rest.. Promise.. Our night will be special..

Nan luked him-promise..

Mnk kissed her lips again sealing his promise n said-promise...
He carried her to dhrlya rum.. As always c snuggled into him..everyone was there..
They were about say something when mnk, with eyes,stopped them..

He lies her on bed himself sitting beside..
Nan put her head on his chest..
Mnk keep storking her hairs..

Both were luking into each other eyes..

Mnk-sleep baby.. I'm here na..

Nan nodded in no with teary eyes..

Mnk pulled her in his lap n covered her with duvet hugging her tightly close towards himself n kissed her eyes deeply ..

Mnk- I'm here na ..plz sleep..I promise when you will open your eyes I'll be here only with me..
He palmed her eyes n made her sleep..

Finally she slept keeping her head on his neck's crook n hands around his neck..
Mnk kissed her hairs n when found her in deep sleep he properly make her lay down..

Mnk-guys kuch pata chala about that killer..

Cab-we tried our best but kuch v pata ni chal rha h..

Mnk-hell man.. There must be some way..

Al-how's she now.?

Mnk lookd nan n kissed her forehead deeply n said caressing her cheek- thik h..but c needs assurance..

Nav-of what.?

Mnk-that I will not leave her n go to soha.
Dhr-soha.? But nan k dimag me baat aayi kaha se..

Mnk looking nan while his other hand in tight fist-that bloody soha.! Ussi ka kiya h yeh..I need to sort this out..wait..

He called one servant n asked about soha n got to know that soha is not in house...
******************************
Update!!
Nandini's outburst..
Thanks for votes n comments...
Luv u all..😘😘

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें