Chapter-108

Ohk. Before reading I wanna ask you that you want daily update which will be small like this or update after a week but long.

Decide and tell me!

***************

Nandini ws amazed by the bed and teddy. She was confused that how she landed here. Without looking at the eoom she came out of the room running like a scared baby.

Manik came from back and taking her in hug and lifted and twirled.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She gasped and looked down to find Manik. He smiled and twirling said, "Aww. Mera shona.. Itni cute ho jaan."

She looked him with wide eyes and hugged him. He twirled her in hug kissing her nape.

 He twirled her in hug kissing her nape

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Monstu..", she whispered being scared.

He stopped and said tucking her hairs, "Kya hua? Daar gya mera jaan?"

She looked him innocently and says, "Pata hai monstu. Andar bahut bada teddy hai. Itna bada."

She spread her arms showing how big it is.

"Acha. Toh tumhe daar lagta hai?", He said caressing her cheeks.

She nodded in no with innocent face and said, "Ni."

"Toh?"

"Usne mujhe hug kiya tha. I don't like it. Mujhe sirf tumhare pass ninu aati hai aur tum ni the toh main dar gyi Isliye I ran away.", She said with an innocent smile like a baby.

"Aww. Kya karu main tumhara? Kha jau?", Saying he bit her chubby cheeks lightly.

"Aauuu. Monstu. Mat karo. Chubti hai!", She said giggling as his stumble rubbed on her soft cheeks.

"Acha. Naughty baby.", He said and laughing rubbed more making her laugh more.

"Ok. Ok. Now more teasing. Look behind and guess where are we.", Manik said turned her around taking her in back hug with his hand encircling around her stomach.

She looked at the place and said, "Hum kaha hai? Yeh Rome ni hai."

"Yes yeh Rome ni hai. Guess which room is this?"

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें