Chapter-103

Most important note...
I wamt response. I want 700+ votes and 150+ comment in this part then only I'll update next. I never demand that doesn't you guys won't respond. So I'll update next update only after 700+ votes and 150+ comments.
No response.
No update.
********

Mnk pov

Am I hurt?

Am I?

But the question is do I have the right to be hurt?

For what I did with a pure innocent child after that do I have the right?

I walked on the secluded road in Rome.

It's snowing heavily which physically sends chilly shivers to my body but it feels better than what I did?

Should I be guilty?

Guilty for what?

Or guilty for what not?

Maa! Are you looking at me?

I failed!

I looked at the snowy sky and shouted, “I failed maa. I failed to be with your Nandi always. Suna apne. I failed and no one is responsible for it. Sunna apna only I'm the one to be blamed because if, for once, I've looked deeply in her eyes then it would have told me everything. But I was busy in living my life.”

I fell on my knees and crying said to maa who is the only who is with me unlike my own mother, my friends or a man whom I loved and trusted like father.

“Maine kya kar diya. I killed her. Ussme iss kadar dard h, itna akelapan h ki jab usse khushiyan milti h wo daar jati hai sur sapna samjhti h. I killed her maa. Apki bachi ko..apni bachi ko I killed.. Jab after years I got to know her truth I thought usse I'll gather socha tha samaith lunga par wo.. wo toh bikhri hi ni h.. wo toh kho gyi h khud mein kahi.. Socha itni dur launga toh usse apne pyar se wapas le aaunga par aur dur kar diya maine… sunna apne maa.. dur kar diya.. meri baby ko mar diya maine..”

What am I doing alive? Zinda kyun hoon main? Mar janna chahiye..

I stood and walking to the near stairs of a building I sat.

Palming my face I started to think from start.

I still remember her beautiful doe eyes which was closed when maa came with her it has peace. Peace of being in her mother's lap. She was so small, so innocent. I remember I vowed to protect her that day but what I did.

I can't take her shock face in front of my eyes. That time when I wished her after long 12 years I thought she'll be happy but I got shock when I saw her numb face. I felt shivers in my body thinking about her situation. She is scared of her birthday. Her own birthday. The day for which she waited for one month. I chuckled in my tears thinking of how she used to cry when her birthday ends. For her happiness maa used to celebrate her birthday every month.

But now! Now she is scared of this day. Her shout when I wished her! I never expected this reaction.

I'm not hurt that she said I'm a curse for her. The thing is I am curse for her. It hurts more that it's true that I am nothing but a curse for her.

I don't have the right to live anymore. I know she needs me but with nia I know she is safe and happy. I saw how nia pacified her after she ran away so I don't have to think about her happiness because for the first time she asked me something and if she is happy with me going away then I'll give her the happiness.

But before that I need to do something which is very important. It's needed.

I lived my life happily while she suffered, begged and did everything which I never thought even in dreams. I don't deserve this respect and love which my fans gives me. They think I'm a Rockstar.

ROCKSTAR!!

But all I'm is just a culprit. A culprit who killed, who destroyed life of an innocent.

So before taking the first right step of my life I should do something which I've done long time back.

I called my p.a and ordered to organise to arrange a concert.

****

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें