Chapter-90

After having breakfast cab made excuse n stopped everyone in mansion while sent mnk saying he had 2 submit his assignment.

Mnk went from there n went 2 junior section where nan was sitting alone in a corner under a tree luking everyone playing with their friends.
His heart broke luking her lyk this.

Her eyes were begging 2 every student 2 play with her but as per fab4 instructions everyone ignored her lyk trash.😖

Mnk went behind the tree n tapping her shoulder hid.

She luked behind but finding no one again turned.
Mnk tapped her other side of shoulder n hides.
She again turned but finds no one.

She stood n went behind the tree but no one was there.

Suddenly mnk from her back picked her up from her waist n twirled around.

She gasped n started shouting.

Mnk stopped n puts her down.

She turned n saw mnk.

She was shocked beyond limit.

She touched his hand trying to believe to which he tuk her hands n kissed her palms.

Mnk- main hun mera bacha.

Nan in nxt second jumped on him hugging him tightly n started crying.

Nan- mon..monstu..i'm sry. Plz mujhe maaf kl do..

Mnk hugged her tightly n wrapping her legs around his waist said kissing her face lyk mad- no mera baby. Monstu sry h. Monstu se galati ho gyi. Monstu ko maaf kr do.

Nan snuggled to him crying her badly hiccuping continuously.

He slowly broke hug but didn't put her down n said wiping her tears- ni. Bikul ni royga monstu ka jaan. Aaj b'day h na apka. Chalo chup. Monstu h na.

Nan-I'm.. srllyy.. mon.. monstu..

Mnk-wiping her tears said-kyu sry h mera babu.. monstu sry h.

.Nan didn't said anything n puts her head on his shoulder.

Mnk smiled n pecking her lips tuk her out of school hugging her close patting her head n back.

He tuk her to restaurant.

He was 13 years but had credit card.

He waited till c wakes up.

Luking her sleeping lyk this he guessed that c is not sleeping peacefully since last 2 month.

He kept kissing her hairs, palms, shoulders patting n ruffling her head.

After 2 hrs c woke up wailing loudly.

Mnk smile with teary eyes feeling her,living with her after so many days.

He roamed around making her quiet n said sweet things 2 her with a continuous sry.

Finally c stopped crying n he sat taking her in his lap- so my princess kya khana h apko.

Nan licked her lips n said- khana.

Mnk rubbed their nose n said-haan cutie khana.. kya khayega mera babu.

Nan keeps her head on his chest n said- monstu k haath se.

Mnk nodded n order noddles.

As the food came he was about to feed her with fork but nan turned her facr.

Mnk-kya hua bacha. Ni khana h yeh apko.

Nan- monstu k haath se.

Mnk smiling kissed her cheek n said-kk.

He picked the noddles with his fingers n feds her.

C eats licking his fingers.

Then c also picked it with her fingers n feds him giggling all the tym.

Mnk kissed her face crazily all this while.

*********

Chotu. Ni sabse chotu update.!
Main gussa hu isliye😒
100 comments v ni😭😭

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें