Chapter-27

Mnk lied beside her n caressed her hair...
Mnk - how's ur headache baby..?

Nan luked him n tear again fell from her eyes - dard..
He wiped her tears n kissed her forehead n sat keeping her head in his lap pressing it lightly...
Alya came to their room n sat beside her...
Mnk luked her n asked wat happened...
Al (whispered) - jst want to see if c is okey or not...
Mnk - I'm happy that u accepted her...
She looked nan who was in half sleep in mnk's lap...
Al - You know how much I used to luv her... it's jst that watever we saw made me behave harsh to her... but now when she is in this condition I can't see like that... we never thought that c is living dis..
Mnk made nan lie beside him n kissed her hair n caressed it .
Mnk - no one knew dat she'll suffer this much...

Alya lie on one side of nan n put her hand on her forehead pressing it lightly - hm... I used to call sweetie n I took all sweetness from her life..

Nan was b/w mnk n alya..
She turned towards mnk n hugged him ..Alya smiled..
Mnk saw that alya want spend some time with nan so thought of living them alone...

Mnk broke the hug n looked nan who is in half sleep.
He whispered to alya - alya if you don't mind can u plz take care of nan for an hour or so ... I'm downstairs.I need to make an emergency call n arrange everything to take her hospital..

Alya who was finding way to spend time hapily nodded...

Mnk - kk...plz come after 2 min see she is not leaving me toh I need to manofy her...C

She nodded n went to her rum ...

Mnk took a soft toy from the side table n nuzzled it in her neck as she was holding him putting her hand arond his neck..
She hugged him more tightly making him smile...
He sat down with nan in his lap  her hand around his neck, face dig into his neck's crook..
He caressed her hair..
Mnk (softly) - baby ...wake up...
She broke the hug n luked him with half closed eyes..
He cupped her face n said - baby u remember didu...ur didu...
She nodded which surprised him little...
Mnk - you be with her for sometime..main aata hu...

As soon as she heard that he is going she started crying n put her face on his face hugging him...

He kissed her face n said - no baba... main dur ni jaarha hu...I'm downstairs only... jb v you'll call I'll be here... but aap apni didu se pyar krto ho na...

She nodded resting her head on his chest ...
He put his arms around her n said - toh avi aap unke saath time spend kro main aata hu...
She luked him n whispered in fragments - don't....go...plz...

Mnk happiness has no bound, he immediately hugged her- my baby.. I'm nt going anywhere...

Alya knocked the door n entered...She sat beside them..

Mnk (caressing nan's hair) - baby..see your didu is here...

But c didn't broke the hug...

Mnk - baby...see na...sge hve chocolates also...
She broke the hug n said to mnk - mat...jao...
She hugged him again keeping her head in his neck's crook....
Mnk - ni jaa rha hu baba..see didu is here..you don't want to talk to her...
She nodded in no making him confused...
Mnk (caressing her hair) - y...?

Nan (started crying) -she hates me..!! Koi ni pyar krta h...!!
Both mnk n alya had tears in their eyes...

Al - sry sweetie..!! Plz maaf kr do..!! I luv u..!!
Nan hugged mnk more tightly crying more badly- she ha..hates..me ..!! Mumma k pass jana h..!!

Mnk hugged more tightly as he was helpless...

Al came sat infront of tjem n kept her hand on her head- no sweetie..I don't hate u.!! Plz forgive me...!!Bt c didn't break the hug..

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें