33

Chloe's POV.

It has been three days since I last saw Nicholas and all I wanted to do was apologise to him but I felt bad as i didn't want to apologise first. I couldn't even function well at the cafe, so I just stayed at home. Right now I was currently browsing through the Internet when I came across an article. I read it and shivered as I saw that it was on Javier's death. I could see that the police covered it up by saying that he died in a car accident but I know the truth because he died in front of me.

I finally gathered up the courage to talk to talk to him and admit my mistake but by the time I tried his number, I saw that it was switched off. "that's odd", I say and then heard someone knock on my door.

i quickly moved to the door and checked the peephole and was surprised to see Natasha. I pulled open the door and hugged her. "How are you?, what are you doing here?", I asked her and she just hugged me back. "I'm so happy to see you to Chloe and I have exciting news", she said to me and I motioned for her to come in and offered her a seat. "okay I wanted you to be the first person I tell this to Chloe", she says to me and I looked at her expectantly "I'm pregnant", she says to me and I just smiled "I'm so happy for you Natasha", "I'm heading over to Nicholas house to tell him the good news and I want you to come with me", she says to me and I felt my body stiffen, Natasha must have felt it too "what happened?", she asked me with a sympathetic gaze "we're not together any more", I say to her and then proceeded to narrate everything that happened "I call his phone but it was switched off that's when you came", I said to her and she just sighed. "come with me, we're going there now and i won't hear any excuses", she said to me and then after locking up we proceeded to her car.

on the way, there I could see that my palms were sweaty. "don't be nervous, it will be all right Chloe", she says to me and I just nodded but it didn't do anything to ease my beating heart. we pulled into Nicholas driveway and I could hear the faint sound of music "I'm going to kill him", she says under her breath and i couldn't agree more.

We quickly exit the car and moved toward the front door but we were shoved out of the way by 3 gigging girls and I could see that there were drunk. i quickly entered the door, Natasha following closely behind me and stopped shut. There were scattered bottles of gins and rum everywhere. "what happened here?", Natasha asked and u just shook my head. we moved further into the house and we just saw some men smoking and drinking with giggling girls surrounding them. I searched for Nicholas but he wasn't among the men there and then I saw him coming out of the door way leading to his bedroom and on his right hand was a girl. I quickly moved to them and Nicholas looked shocked to see me "beat it", I say to the girl and she must have saw something in my eyes because she didn't argue and just left. I turned to Nicholas and before he could say anything I dragged him out of the house and slapped him. "what do you think you're doing?, is it that every time we break up you'll always take it on drugs and alcohol and women. I've had it with you and your games. I was going to apologise to you but now I don't think I can because you keep hurting me. did you do anything with her? ", I asked him and he shook his head" I'm sorry Chloe, we only kissed and nothing more ", he says to me and my heart broke" if I haven't been there you'd have gone all the way with her right? ", I asked and he didn't reply." I've reached out to you enough now Nicholas, but I AGAIN!, I'm going to wait for 12 hours Nicholas and if you don't reach out to me, I'm ending it for good ", I say to him and then suddenly Natasha came out of the house." I'm disappointed in you nick ", she says to him and then lead me to her car. I got in without looking back and just sat in silence as Natasha drove me back to my house.

*****************************

sorry if this chapter seems boring,I'm really tired.

don't forget to

vote ❎, comment, share.