1.

10 years later

Chloe's POV.

"Here's your change sir", I say to the business man and after thanking me he leaves. I look around my mom's cafe and smiled as moving to Russia had not been a bad idea. "I'll like a coffee to go, black with no sugar", another person says to me and I began to work on his order. I look at the time and sigh as my shift was now over, so I headed towards the back room to change.

Nicholas's POV.

"What do you mean by you can't locate the snitch", I say to my assistant over the phone. "I want that person and I don't care if you have to tear down all of Italy ... FIND THE SNITCH", I shout over the phone and hung up. I just returned from Italy last week after me and my gang were released. The only thing that has been on my mind was to find the person who had snitched on me and my gang and send them six feet under. I still don't know if it's a he or she but I don't care, I won't spare them no matter the gender. "Hey nick, I just located the best coffee shop in town, let's go check it out", Ken says to me and then we were off. "Their coffee better be good", I say to ken as we stare at the sign outside and then we walked in.

Chloe's POV.

"Bye", I say to my friend Jenna and then I skipped to the door. I turned around to wave at my mom and then turned back when my body collided with a hard chest. I was about to fall when strong hands wrapped themselves around me and immediately jolts of electricity moved through me. I could tell he felt it too because, his eyes became dazed and then suddenly it hit me. I recognize that face it was the guy in Italy. Oh no.
"I'm sorry", I say and then basically Tore myself from his arms and left the coffee shop out of fright.

I knew that the past will catch up to me but not this soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

Thank you