29

chloe's POV.

finally the day of natasha's wedding arrived and we all were putting on our dresses.  the bride's maid dresses were a soft shade of purple and they looked really beautiful in it.
whereas as the chief bride's maid my own dress was a dark shade of  purple with white lace but the most beautiful Bell of the ball was natasha. with her flowing white dress and silky skin, her husband don't stand a chance.

"you look so beautiful natasha", I say to her and she just smiled at me. "thank you so much chloe, I know you look exceptionally beautiful on your wedding day with Nicholas", she says to me and I just stared at her shocked. "w-what", I say and she blushed. "oh no I said to much", she says to me and then smile at me. "forget about what I said okay", she says to me and I just nodded although what she said was at the back of my mind.

we drove to the wedding venue in a limousine and within minutes we were there.  we got out of the car.  The wedding took place very fast much to my pleasure and then we were bidding natasha and her husband farewell to their honeymoon.

I was a little nervous as finally me and Nicholas will have to talk about the 'wedding thing'. we immediately rode to the airport and within minutes we were boarding Nicholas private plane.
"look chloe I don't want things to be akward between us because of the message i sent to you", he says to me and I breath a sigh of relief.  "we'll take it slow", I say to him and then he just smiled. "my okay we will take It slow", he says to me and I just snuggled up to him.

The plane landed and Nicholas took me home and then left for his own.  I was really exhausted and after taking a shower, I was about to go to bed when I head a knock on my door.  reluctantly I walked downstairs and opened the door but no one was there. I moved outside and then suddenly I was dragged into a hard chest.  "I'm sorry baby but I just can't stay away. I have to have you", the person says to me and then I slipped into oblivion.

***************************

hope you enjoyed the chapter and who do you think the person is.

let me give you a hint wink 😉

read chapter 14 and who is the man there 😉.

vote comment share.