22

Chloe's POV.

The door of the cafe jingled signalling the entering of a customer and I raised  my head to greet the person but was shocked to see Natasha standing there. "You?"I say to her and she just smiled. "Yes its me. I just came to give you my birthday invitation, don't worry it comes with a mask and as for your gown , come to Nicholas house tomorrow and we'll both get dress okay", she says to me and then handed me the invitation and left. "Is that her?", a voice sounds from behind me and I whipped around. "Yes", I say to my mom and she just sighed. "Why are you doing this to your self Chloe?, why are you punishing your self by associating with her?, how are you able to standing seeing the person you love with another woman?", my mom says to me and I was about to answer when I tasted salt water in which could only mean that I was crying. "D-don't known", were the only word I could get out and they came out strained but that was enough for my mom to gather me in her arms as I finally broke down. 

I left my mom at the cafe and went home because of the headache that has started developing. I was on my bed when I picked up the invitation, opened it and read it.

After that, I picked up the mask and examined it marveling at the beauty.

I Thought about tomorrow and felt my heart constrict at the pain of seeing Natasha and Nicholas together again.

Nicholas's POV.

It will all be revealed tomorrowI will tell Chloe my feelings and make her accept me. No more hiding  , it was time to take action.

I've sent Natasha to hand over the invitation to Chloe and her coming her tomorrow to get dressed with Natasha is just the starting of my plan but first, I have to take care of someone… mark. I picked up my phone and sent a text to mark to meet me in my house.

Mark's POV.

I walked into Nicholas's  room and saw him facing his window. "Boss?" , I say to him. "Let's get one thing straight Chloe is mine and I would not take it lightly if anyone come between us", he says to me and I  just look at him stunned. "And Natasha-" , I say to him and he just shrug. "Natasha is a friend and nothing else, in fact she's engaged and were just pretending to date", he says to me and a wave of satisfaction hit me. "I wouldn't even dream of taking Chloe away from you, I just dated her to make you jealous", i say to Nicholas.  "Well you succeeded because I was jealous out of my mind", he says to me. "I just need a favor from you, I need you to accompany Chloe to my house tomorrow and leave the rest to me", he says to me and I agreed. "You're hired back and mark- ", he says to me and I paused."yes boss?". "Thank you for  making me realise that I'll be making the worst decision of my life if I let Chloe go", he says to me and I just smiled. "You're welcome boss"

**********-*****-****-******-**-

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

In the meantime

Vote. Comment. Share. Thanks