What To Do

Regina's Point Of View

 I arrived in Storybrooke once again and I looked around and took a deep breathe. I walked to the car that came to pick me up and the driver took my luggage in the backseat and I got into the car. Soon we arrived at a big grey house and I thought to myself wow she must have painted. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door and my mother opened it.

"Regina darling so nice to see you come in."

"Thank you mother."

I walked into the house and the driver sat my bags down. I then walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Regina darling would you like some tea?"

"No thank you mother."

"Well have you eaten?"

"I'm not hungry."

"That is not what I asked you."

"No I haven't."

"Well then how about some soup?"

"No."

"Regina-"

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Because you are my daughter and I love you-"

"You and I both know that is a bunch a bullshit."

"Regina I-I want to make up."

"Make up! That is so funny how you think that you can fix what you did to me! You broke me you made me hate myself and me feel like who I was, was wrong. Everything wrong that has happened is because of you. You ruined every relationship I had because you love me? I'm not you mother and I don't know what else I have to do to get you to realize that! I have been kidnapped, raped, beaten, and shunned all because of who I am, and its all your fault!"

"Regina I know that and I know i'm not the perfect mother but please Regina let me try please!"

"Mom I can't I-"

"Regina what is it?"

"I'm pregnant and I don't want this baby."

"What do you want to do Regina?"

"I don't know mom I really don't know."

My mom then walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me and I broke down. Soon I was asleep. I woke up a couple hours later and looked at the table and saw there was a note.

"Went out for a little bit be back soon love mom."

I then reached into my bag and pulled out my phone and saw there was missed calls and one voice message from Emma. I played the voice message "Look I know you are doing whatever but I just need to know you are safe I love- call me back bye." I then deleted and got up and walked around the house. I then put my bag into the guest room and laid on the bed thinking about what I was going to do.