Hawaii

Emma's Point Of View

I woke up and looked around to see that Regina was no loner in the bed. I got up and went out into the kitchen to see Jade, Regina, and the kids sitting at the table. 

"Hey."

"Okay now that everyone is here this is what is going to happen."

"Jade what are you talking about?"

"Its time for... can I get a drumroll please."

Henry, Roland, and Olivia started banging on the table.

"OPERATION!"

"VACATION!" The kids yelled.

"Okay so what is this vacation exactly?"

"Think about it Regina you and Emma in Hawaii no kids just you and Emma."

"Jade that sounds great and all but what about the kids?"

"Well obviously they are going to be with auntie Jade."

"Jade that's a really nice gesture but-"

"No Emma no buts go get packing!"

"Jade-"

"Regina you go pack too!"

"Jade I-"

"I saved your life and I got shot in the arm this is the least you can do!"

"Fine we will go pack."

Regina and I went back into the room and started packing things that we needed for Hawaii. After I was packed I put in some jean shorts and a white tank top. Regina changed into a Red tank top and black shorts. We then left the room without saying anything to each other. When we got to the living room the kids tackled us with hugs and I love you's and then Jade gave us the brochures and tickets.

"Have fun you guys and don't get another child while you are there."

A cab took us to the airport and soon we boarded the plane and took our seats in first class. Once we landed in Hawaii we went to our hotel and checked in. Regina then put on a white bikini and I put on a black one. We headed to the beach and she sat on a towel. I got into the water and watched her. Soon a guy came up to her and put a flower in her hair. I smiled and looked at her but she looked broken. I soon got out of the water dried off then sat next to her. 

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Nice flower."

"Thanks."

"Hungry?"

"No i'm tired I'm going to head back up to the room."

"Okay."

I watched as Regina stood up and left and then I laid down and looked at the sunset.

Regina's Point Of View

I started walking back into the room and as I did so I felt the tears start to build. Once I got to the room I broke down and started crying. Not even five minutes later Emma came in the room and picked me up and put me on the bed with her.

"Regina baby what's wrong?"

"I- can't I-"

"What is it you can tell me?"

"Emma I can't do it."

"Do what?"

"Love you."

"Regina please."

"Emma I need time."

"We don't have time Regina and I think there is something that you are hiding from me?"

"Emma I love you but-"

"But what?"

"After I tell you this you're going to hate me."

"I could never hate you."

Before I knew what I was doing I was kissing Emma and taking off her bikini. I knew I could distract her and hopefully tell her the secret later. I kissed Emma's neck and worked my way down to her stomach. Soon I inserted two fingers into her and she moaned out my name in pain and pleasure. A few more thrust later Emma had come undone and I had got off of her and laid next to her.

"Your turn Gina I want to please you too."

"How about tomorrow?"

"Why?"

"I'm just tired."

"Okay whatever you want."

Emma then cuddled in next to me and I sighed as I was soon asleep.

Regina has a secret who can guess what it is?