We Are Leaving

Emma's Point Of View

I woke up to see Regina laying next to me fast asleep. I got out my phone and took a picture. Then I got up from the bed and got ready for the day. I put on some jeans and a grey v-neck and headed downstairs for some breakfast. The doorbell rang and I went to go answer it.

"Robin what the hell are you doing here?"

"I came to see Regina."

"Well I think you should leave."

"Why you think i'm going to take your wife away from you?"

Robin then pushed passed me and entered the house. He looked up to see Regina in a robe at the top of the stairs.

"Robin why are you here?"

"You know exactly why i'm here don't play dumb."

"Well the boys aren't here."

"Regina what the hell is he talking about?"

"Oh Regina you haven't told your wife. You see Emma Regina likes to keep secrets. Well i'll leave you all to talk i'll be back tomorrow." 

Robin smirked as he walked out the door and I turned to face Regina.

"Emma I-"

"Save it!"

"No please we need to talk about this."

Regina came down the stairs and we both went into the living room and sat on the couch.  It was silent for a couple if minuets until I broke it.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared."

"Of what?"

"You."

"You're scared of me?"

"No of what you might do I thought you might leave."

"Why are you sleeping with Robin?"

"No he said that I have to choose between you and the boys and Emma I can't make that choice." Regina then broke down crying and I pulled her into my arms.

"Regina you won't have to make that choice. We are going to leave go far away from here and never come back."

"Emma you'd leave everything behind for me?"

"Yes now lets get packing."