💋

Control (Reprised)

Three forty-seven in the morning

Three forty-seven in the morning. Countless hours of love making you and bae encountered. His endless thrusts.. your endless screams. "Keith..." you moaned, sucking on the side of his neck. His hand rested on the side of your thigh as he went deeper into your innocence.

The noise from the bed filled the room but you didn't care. You were too busy focusing on your climax that was around the corner. "Damn, ma." he grunted as he went faster. Your mouth slightly opened and yet no sound was seeping out to the surface. "Ahh-... faster, baby. I-I'm almost near." you whimpered, holding onto him for dear life. Hands roamed into his curls as he went faster. The sweat escaped from his body. Your toes captured the bedsheets, tangling in between. Walls tighten as you felt yet another climax become fulfilled. "KEITH..." you hollered. Loud enough for the neighbors to know his name. Moments later he reached his own peak, releasing his seeds. "Shit..."
he grunted, collapsing on top.

Breathing heavily, you giggled rubbing his back. "Tired yet?" you asked. Keith held his head up, looking at you. "Can you tell?" "Oop, cocky much?"

"That's you.." he joked. You sucked your teeth, rolling over. You were now on top. "You know.. you be so damn wack sometimes." you said, rubbing your hands across his chest. "Yeah.. but you I both know you love my wack ass."

"True.. true.." you laughed, leaning forward to kiss his soft lips. His hands grasped your butt, making you jump a little. You couldn't get enough of him. It's like you were in a spell that doesn't have an antidote to break it. "God, you don't know what you do to me."

You grabbed his hand, placing it amongst your swollen flower. "Damn, Y/N..." Keith whispered, hiding his middle finger deep inside of your warmth. You swung your head back, rocking your hips against his hand. "Mm... Keith.." you moaned, caressing your sensitive nipples. He goes faster, placing another finger deep inside.

You had enough strength to grab his semi hard on, giving him long yet slow strokes. "Keith.. I wanna be in control.."

"So.. be in control.." he answered. You removed yourself from his lap going in between. You flattened his d*ck against his stomach, spreading your tongue across the base. You licked him from base to tip pausing at the top briefly to slobber the head. You glanced up at him for a reaction. Pure ecstasy. "Damn, ma." Keith whispered.

You kissed his tip, making him quiver.  Your right hand pumped the base of his d*ck, while your left hand clutched his leg to steady yourself. You slid your tongue up and down his shaft. Then finally began working him into your mouth. It was tough to get your mouth around his head. You wrapped your lips around him. Your right hand still pumping away, you slowly work your way down. You felt him in the back of your mouth. You backed off taking a breath. "Tired yet?" he said, laughing. You glanced up at Keith with your chest heaving lightly. You smirked. "I'm just getting started." you said. You were determined to show him what you're made of.

You once again wrapped your lips around him. You steadied yourself with both hands, one on each legs. Using both arms, and with your tongue sliding slowly back and forth, you began to slowly pull yourself down onto him. You felt it hit the back of your mouth again. You took a deep breath through your nose, trying to relax as you slowly sucked him into your throat.

As his d*ck slid deeper into you, you felt yourself nearing your limit. You gagged slightly making you pull back. Keith's hand was on the back of your head holding you firmly. He insisted that you take him deeper. Looking down, you saw that more than half of his massive d*ck were already down your throat. Swallowing, then gagging a little more, you closed your eyes, relaxed your throat, and pushed yourself deeper. Just when you though you couldn't take anymore, you felt your nose gently bump against his stomach. You have taken all of him.

"Such a good girl... so warm!" Keith moaned. You felt his hand on the back of your head relax. You pulled yourself off in one quick motion. You gasped for air as your chest was truly heaving now. You looked up at him. He's quite impressed. You felt a thrill of pride realizing you're turned on to the max.

The shining head of his d*ck was just inches away from your quivering lips. You tried to steady your breathing. Boldly, Keith reached down for your hard, tender nipples squeezing them tightly. You tilted your head back, still catching your breath. He saw the lust in your face, chuckling softly.

Just then, his hand was on the back of your head again. You were drawn towards his massive dick again. It was now slick with your saliva causing your lips to slid around it easily. Keith pulled you down hungrily. With ease, you found yourself taking it all the way to the base again. "OH FUCK!" he shouted. You began to bob up and down bringing your hand to play with his balls. Both of his hands curled in your hair with his hips thrusting back and forth.

While giving him all you got, you buried your fingers into your p*ssy. You could tell Keith was close. His hands grabbed you roughly, pulling you down with frantic need. His breath coming in ragged gasps. As he took control, you realized you were just along for the ride now. You tried to keep your lips wrapped firmly around him. While doing so, you had your left hand squeezed at your breast and your right hand rubbed furiously at your clit. "Fuck, Y/N... I'm so close to nutting" he moaned out. You suddenly paused.

"Y/N... what?"

"Hush up.." you smirked. "I'm in control remember? You won't nut unless I give you the order to."

To Be Continued

This is a reprise of my original that was deleted by force. Istg if they delete this, I'm going to delete my book in all. 💀💕