💋

Last Minute Confession Con't

Keith placed himself on top of you, sliding in between your legs

Keith placed himself on top of you, sliding in between your legs. Your juices were flowing out like a leaky faucet that was difficult to fix. This was actually happening. You ripped the rest of his upper clothing from his body, exposing his chest. Hands roamed across his abdomen, feeling each pack. The heat between his body and your hands was intense. You pulled him down for a passionate kiss. Your tongue made his way into his mouth to play. Little moans escaped here and there. He pushed you back down, spreading your legs wide open.

Keith formed a trail of kisses from your neck, collarbone, chest, stomach and lower torso. He paused, gazing up at you. You felt your pussy pulsating as you were anxious what he would do next. "How bad do you want me, ma?" he questioned, taking both hands resting them on the brim of your booty shorts. You inhaled deeply as you felt his fingertips against your skin. "Bad enough..." you answered with your eyes not looking away. Keith chuckled, sliding both shorts a panties from your body. You fondled both breasts, arching your back from his movements. "Gorgeous..." he said.

He removed himself from the bed, kneeling down. Your exposed pussy was facing his way. You held your head up slightly, burning his soul with pleading eyes. He placed two fingers in between your lips, divulging your awaiting clit. You sucked air through your teeth, not knowing what Keith might do next. "Damn..." you heard him say, before settling his mouth on top of your pussy lips. He slobbered over your entrance, letting his saliva slide down. You took a hold of his head, feeling the sensation you were receiving. "Ahhh... Keith!" you whimpered.

Keith covered his face with your folds, flicking your clit with his skillful tongue. He spread your legs out wider than before for better access. You arched your back, cosseting each of your swollen nipples. Your hands were replaced by his own as he begun to caress rather rough. "Oh... shit." you moaned, pushing his head further into your hole. Walls contracted, letting you know you're at your peak. Keith knew you were about to cum, so he paused.. removing himself from the feast he enjoyed.

"Yo..." you whined. "Why'd you stop?"

"I like to tease before I go for the kill." he smirked, rubbing your throbbing clit with his finger. Sitting up, you looked down at his bulge which seem to have became bigger last time you checked. "Well then..." you stated, resting your hand on his pants. "You wouldn't mind if I tease you in return?" Before Keith could answer, you pulled him down, placing you on top. You began grinding your hips across his lap, grazing your hands down his chest. You leaned forward to kiss from his neck to the corner of his mouth. Both of Keith's hands landed firmly on your rather plumped ass. You slid further down to his chest, leaving a trail of kisses. That trail stopped towards the end of his lower torso where you're now facing his awaited dick.

You peeped up to see Keith constantly licking his lips for moisture. Rubbing your hands, you unzipped his pants, pulling them down. Calvin Klein were the words you saw on the brim of his black briefs. The closer you were, the more aroused you'd gotten. "God.. you're big." you gasped, even though you haven't seen him completely. "I get that a lot." he chuckled, stroking himself through his briefs. You swatted his hand away. "No... that belongs to me." you said, sliding your hand inside his briefs. Keith hissed in pleasure as he felt your cool hand grabbing his dick. You pulled him out, almost choking from the view of him. "Holy shit..." "Like what you see?" he asked, grinning. You couldn't answer as you were too mesmerized by his size.

"Are you gonna give me head or what?" he asked.

"Hold up.. I'm trying to see how I'm going to do this. My mouth is not that wide you know." you answered. You opened your mouth slightly, just to put at least the head inside.

To Be Continued

Hey. Thank you so much for reading. Almost at 10k. Wtf? I thought this book was going to be a flop. Guess not :,>. Thanks again. Keep voting! Also, I would love for your feedback on this book. If you don't mind. Sorry for the cliffhanger too. 😬

~ Nai