💋

Little Affairs (one)

For so long, you wanted love

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

For so long, you wanted love. You wanted affection. Lust. Desire. Unfortunately, your lousy piece of shit of a husband wasn't doing it. It's been happening for a few months now. Because he was too busy about his career in music. Your husband, we shall call him Michael, is a music producer to one of the well known studio productions in the state of California. You loved to see him into his passion for music. But... you're married to him.

10:30 pm and you're waiting for Michael to come home. You're quite pissed cause of the fact that he missed the most important dinner of marriage. Anniversary. "This punkass better have an explanation when he gets here." you spat, sipping the last drop of the most expensive wine. Suddenly, in came Michael whose face of guilt filled across his face. "Hey, baby." he greeted, setting his items down on table. He walked over to you, proceeding to give you a kiss. You pushed him away, getting up from your seat. "The fuck, Michael?" "Bae... I'm sorry. Let me explain."

"There's no need! You've missed the most special event we've vowed to share! How could miss our anniversary dinner?" you asked, holding back tears. Michael sighed, rubbing his hand through his hair. "I know, baby. I was caught doing this song.." he paused, knowing his explanation wasn't going to cut it. "Of course..." you yelled. "You sand your 'songs'. It's like you're more into them than your own wife!"

"Wait a damn minute, Y/N. If it wasn't for my 'songs', your ass would be having half the shit you have in that damn closet. You should be thankful." Michael argued. "Oh so I'm the one to blame? I see how it is. And FYI, I don't need your damn money to buy me shit. I gots mine, baby. Remember that." you replied before heading to the bedroom. "First... who said I was blaming you? Second... can we not argue on our anniversary?" Michael begged, walking behind. You froze, turning towards his direction. "What fucking anniversary? It's practically over! You know... you have a lot of nerve to ask me that dumbass question. And to think.. maybe my mother was right. I cannot believe you, Michael. I just... I need some fresh air." You pushed by him, heading out the door.

You inhaled deeply, taking in the fresh air as you viewed the beautiful scenery of Los Angeles. You couldn't take it anymore. The fact that he rather focus on his music than you made you wonder if marrying him was a mistake. No one knew about your situation.. except for one. Your next door neighbor.. Keith. You texted him to see if he was busy. Fortunately he wasn't and made his way to where you were.

"Hey, beautiful." he said walking up to you. You faced him with a smile. "Hey..." you pulled him in for a long embrace. His strong arms wrapping around your waist. You felt secured when you're with him. "Wassup, girl? What did that ass clown do now?" he asked rolling his eyes.

Keith Powers was the type of man any girl could dream for. If you weren't married, you would get that. But... he's married as well. "He forgot our wedding anniversary." your words trembled. "Damn. That's fucked up." "Exactly.. crazy thing is he tried to blame me. I don't know if I can do this." you sniffed, wiping away your tears.

"That man doesn't deserve you if he put you through this shit. I hate seeing this happening to you." he said, caressing your back for comfort. "Enough about me. How are you and Trinity doing?" you asked, changing the subject. "We good. She's still tripping though. It's aggravating. She thinks I want to fuck every damn girl that walks by us. Sad thing is  I never cheated on her."

You laughed a little. "Can't blame her, Keith. You're quite the catch." you giggled. "Yeah.." he blushed. "But by her leaving to visit her sick mother, I don't know if she's the one stepping out on me."

"I highly doubt it. You trust her right?"

"Of course. But.. why am I the one to blame for cheating? Not every man cheat." Keith sighed getting a little frustrated.

"As long as you know you're faithful, that's all that should really matter."

So you would say...

To Be Continued

I hope you all are enjoying this book. I'm sorry for the slow updates. I'll try to update as much as I can. Thank you. ❤️

Coitus {Keith Powers Imagines}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें