💋

Last Minute Confession Con't

Keith's lips were amongst your own as you two shared a kiss

Keith's lips were amongst your own as you two shared a kiss. A kiss of shock, confusion, and passion. Never in the years of knowing one another that you and him would be making out in your living room. You wrapped your arms around his neck, engaging into the arousal he has caused you to create. He lifted you up, pressing your aching body again the cold wall. You shivered by the touch of it but didn't care.

Keith removed his lips from yours to placing them on your neck. You tilted your head back, giving him access to your flesh. You held on him tight, never letting go. "Mm.. Wait- Oh..." you gasped, rolling your eyes from the remarkable pleasure. Keith's big hands gripped one side of your butt, squeezing the hell out of it. He pulled back, viewing your perfect figure. "Man... I've waited for so long to do that." he breathed out. His body still pressed against you. You felt what it seemed to be his erect dick pressing adjacent to your pussy lips through the fabric of your shorts. "Why so long?" you managed to say. Keith set you down on your feet, not moving away from his spot.

"Fear of rejection. Plus the thought of losing you as a friend. Y/N... I really like you. A lot. And I can tell that you like me too." "You have a funny way to show your affection towards me, Keith. I mean... how long has it been since you came to my house? And not for sugar either. How do I know that you like me?" you questioned. You felt as if he's just doing for his own sexual gratification.

"Because I don't just like you... I love you." he answered, ascending forward to you. Silence was upon the both of you as you were in awe from his answer. "Does that prove my point?" he smirked, biting his bottom lip showing his beautiful white pearly whites. You looked up at him, lovingly before pulling him in for yet another kiss. This time deeper. You pushed him against your wall, rubbing your hand across his bulge. Tongues collided as you quickly removed his jacket off his body, showing his tone biceps.

Keith extracted your shirt off your body, going back to kiss your neck. Both hands rested comfortably on your ass while you moaned him for more. "I-I think we should take this upstairs." you said, pulling back though it was difficult for you. "Lead the way." he said. You grasped his hand, guiding him up the steps to your room. Before you could open the door, Keith gently pushed you inside. You were about to fall when he grabbed your waist, pulling you towards him. Your back was against his front with your butt up amongst his shaft. "Oh, God..." you whimpered, feeling how blessed he was through his very tight jeans. "Enjoying the touch?" he asked, gliding his hand down your body. His cold fingertips formed goosebumps throughout your body. Your head is tilted back, laying in between his neck.

Keith then slid his hand in between your panties, using his index finger to caress your swollen clit. "Fuck..." you moaned, wrapping your arm around the back of his neck. He used his other hand to grope your left breast. Doing so, he made a trail with his tongue from your shoulder, to your neck, then your jawline. You moaned in his ear for more as he continued to give your the ultimate sense of pleasure. "You're so wet. Wet for me, ma?" he whispered in your ear. Keith placed his finger in the middle of your entrance, tracing a circle around it. Your breathing became shallow as you felt a climax was about to slap you across your face. "Please.. stop teasing me." you begged practically cried. He chuckled, removing his hand from your panties.

He took his index finger, placing it in his mouth to taste your fluids. "You taste sweet, ma. I may need to have another taste." he said, before pushing you on the bed, climbing on top.

To Be Continued...

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for giving this book a chance. I know I haven't updated as I should. But, it means so much to me that you took out the chance to read my book. So, thank you once more. XOXO 💋

~ Nai