💋

Type of Morning

The rays from the hot sun hit Keith's back as you both slept.. holding one another rather lovingly. His eyes slowly opened, turning his head for the sun to practically blind him. "Shit..." he mumbled, blocking the sunlight with his arm.

He glanced over at you. You're still asleep, holding his other arm close to your face. Keith removed himself from your grip, heading to the bathroom. Moments in the bathroom passed by as he thought of what to do for that day. "Baby?" you called him from the other room.

Keith opened the door, smiling. "Good morning, babe." he greeted. "Hi..." you smiled, grabbing his hand. He leaned in for a kiss. "Sleep well?" Keith questioned. "Oh, yes! Your dick game tired me out." you laughed, biting down the bottle part of your lip. "Never gets old.." "Ugh.. don't get cocky, Powers." you slapped him playfully. "Speaking of 'cocky', why don't I..." he began saying, climbing on top of you. "Keith... it's too early for me to be screaming." you explained. "Never too early to hear my babygirl scream my name. Now is it?" Keith asked, kissing your neck. You moaned in a plea to wait.. unfortunately he couldn't take no for an answer. "We'll take things slow.." he tried to convince.

"But.. I'm tired." you whined, forming puppy eyes. He chuckled a little, before placing his hand inside your panties.

You felt yourself becoming wet. "Keith.." you called him quietly, placing your hand over his abdomen. You gave in. You traced your fingers across every pack, leading to his chest. Your eyes glanced up, seeing his beautiful face stare down at you. "So damn beautiful. How did I get so lucky?" he smiled, lifting your leg over his waist. You hit your lip, resting your arms around his neck. "I should be asking the same thing.." you pulled Keith down for a tender kiss.

Heating things up, you flipped both bodies over, being on top. You could feel the stiffness within his shorts. Keith took a hold of your silk dress, removing it entirely. He swerved his hands across your curves, landing at the brim of your panties. With just one swift move, Keith removed your panties, throwing it to where your dress landed. "That's for me right?" he asked, licking his lips at the sight of your swollen tulip. You smirked, grasping his hand. "Forever and always..." you said as you took off his shorts.

Completely in the nude, both admired the beauty between one another. You grasped him, playfully teasing. His aggravation censored your mind saying to go for the kill.. but it was too late as he turned your body over, inserting deep into your forbidden fruit. "Oh God...." you moaned, scratching his back with your bare claws. Keith held onto you going deeper than you could've imagined. Slow and steady, he continued to give you the sensation you desired since day one. Back arched, lips touched, sweat formed, pleasure took over... making the rest history.