Sneak Peak

Easy A (just a preview)

You're a high school senior. Just two more months before it's time for you to walk across the stage to get your diploma. At the beginning of the year, you made straight A's. For some reason, your A game streak fell. You have A's in all classes but one. History. You were pulled aside by Mr. Powers... the substitute teacher for Mrs. James who's on maternity leave.

"Ms. L/N. What's gotten into you lately? I know I've been your teacher for only a couple of months. But, Mrs. James has told me a lot about you. How you're the best in the class. Why is this grade proving her wrong?" Mr. Powers wondered, looking dead in your face. I don't know.. maybe your sexy ass face. I just wish I can ride it.

"I'm sorry, sir. I'll try harder. I promise." you tried to convince him. He wasn't buying shit. "No.. this is your last year. And I want you to succeed. So, meet me after school to take another retest."

"But, Mr. Powers.. I have things to do after school-" "I don't care, Y/N. Meet me in my room after school. Or else...."

"Or else what?" you questioned, wondering what he would do.

He just smirked, walking pass you. "That's for me to worry and for you to find out."

What the hell does that suppose to mean? And why am I so turned on?

"Oh.. before I forget. You're 18 right?"

You stared at him cockeyed. "Y-yeah? Why?"

"Just wondering. Now take your seat."

I don't know. There's more. I just hope it's good enough. 😬💕